Acura TSX Forum - View Single Post - EconoBox's Build Thread 06 6MT TSX (NHBP)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
EconoBox
Registered Member

Garage
EconoBox's Build Thread 06 6MT TSX (NHBP)

I have been searching for a clean TSX 6MT for awhile. Almost 2 years. To be honest, I was being picky. It had to have a black interior, be a 6MT, be stock, and be accident free (I'm not talking needing bumpers painted, I just didn't want a car with a new quarter panel on it). After looking at hundreds of ads nationwide and visiting multiple private sellers and dealers I was disappointed in the cars they had listed. Finding out it had been in a serious accident, or rusted after finally getting there to look them over. I had just about given up on searching for a TSX when a customer at work came in for a service and detail because he had decided he was wanting to sell his. Knowing the car had been serviced here since it had 6 miles on it I jumped at the opportunity and the car was mine before he was even able to have the oil change and detail finished. My new to me 2006 TSX 6MT in Nighthawk Black Pearl only had 92,000 original miles and was completely stock except for a K&N air filter.

Of course I couldn't leave her stock.
Within a month I had ordered a TruHart rear camber kit, Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers, Varrstoen Wheels, Nitto Tires and when everything finally arrived I installed it all the following weekend.

For now the outside of my TSX is done. I have more plans but on daily duty I am on to the task of making her more fun to drive.

Here is how she currently looks. Photo by me

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome