Acura TSX Forum - View Single Post - TSXXXX's 04 NHBP 6 speed build. 320,000 + miles and counting
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 01:15 PM
phen8tk
Registered Member

Wholly cow... that's a awesome build and a very impressive list of mods. Definitely puts my list to shame. Thanks for sharing!

Bummer that your Del Sol was stolen. My cousin had a very clean EK Civic hatchback with a JDM B16A engine installed, and that was stolen in front of his house too. I love the 90's era Hondas, but man they're just too easy to steal.

What brand of sound deadener did you use, and how is it working for you? I was planning to sound deaden the doors when I upgrade my speakers, but haven't decided what to use. Does the Ensolite layer also help to reduce the noise?

2007 TSX 6MT CGP
Wheelwell Profile Link

Current Mods:
Flashpro with Custom Dyno Tune (213 WHP/183WTQ); RSX Type-S VTC 45*; CT-E Icebox CAI; DC Sports Headers; UR Underdrive Pulleys;Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket; P2R Throttle Body Gasket; Hybrid Racing Shifter Bushings; Fastline Stainless Steel Brake Lines; Neuspeed Supercup Kit /w Koni Yellows and Neuspeed Sport Springs; TL Type-S Shock Upper Hat Bushings; TL Type-S Rear Sway Bar; Ultra Racing Front 2 pt Brace; Ultra Racing Side Braces; Ultra Racing Rear 4 pt Brace; Mugen Short Shifter; Michelin Pilot A/S 3+; iSimple ISHD651 USB/BT iPod Interface; Phantom Audio Re-Tuned Amplifier; Alpine Type R SPR-69 6x9 speakers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome