Spoon Lip Spoiler replica - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Performance > Aerodynamics > 1st Gen - Aerodynamics

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Acura/TSX/2008
zildjonkim , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.zildjonkim , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

Spoon Lip Spoiler replica

Anybody know where to get a replica of the Spoon lip Spoiler for our cars? The m3 ones look pretty nice, but it'd be nice to have something a little more aggressive. I've heard that there is also an EDM duckbill spoiler or something like that, but i have yet to ever see a picture of it. Anybody know anything about that? I'm not willing to spend 500 bux on a tiny little thing like that.

Euro R Lip Kit || Spoon Deck Spoiler || Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC II Coilovers || Ingalls Rear Camber kit || Apex'i WS2 Exhaust || Comptech Icebox || Painted Grill - color matched nbp || 30/20 Tints
zildjonkim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Evan

My Ride: Acura/TSX/2006
evan42781 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.evan42781 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.evan42781 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.evan42781 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.evan42781 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.evan42781 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

http://www.aerocarparts.net/index.ph...e_id=12&LIMIT=

this is from a sponsor on our website...they had a special long time ago for it painted at 200$

maybe u can talk to them and they can give u a deal.
--V1 mounted next to rear mirror -- Injen CAI --Tanabe DF210 and Koni Yellows --Progress Rear Sway Bar --Ingalls Rear Camber Kit --Painted Front Grill --Smoked Tailights and Reflectors --Red JDM Valve Cover --Apexi Exhaust --Buddy Club Racing Condenser --JDM Replica Headlights --Blacked out Window Trim and Handles --White LED's throughout interior --Drilled and slotted front rotors --Hondata --Spoon Replica Spoiler --Powder-Coated 05 TSX rims --Throttle body bypass --P2R Intake Manifold Gasket --NST Red Pulleys --Racing Brake Stainless Steel Lines --Comptech 4-2-1 Header

Mods to Hopefully Come
--15mm Wheel Spacers --Body Kit
evan42781 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2008, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
TOTM 2012

My Ride: cl9/07/CGP
mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.

There's also a Spoon Spoiler Replica on ebay. I think his user name is racingraven but I'm not sure. As for quality and price, somebody on the other forum took the chance and bought it from the guy on ebay and surprisingly came in great packaging and was made from pretty good quality. It was around $200 non-painted so I'd rather buy the replica than the legit one for like $500.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
TSX of the Month Winner
TOTM 2012TOTM 2009

My Ride: 2004 TSX NBP
Racing Gear is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.Racing Gear is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.Racing Gear is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.Racing Gear is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.Racing Gear is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.Racing Gear is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan42781 View Post
http://www.aerocarparts.net/index.ph...e_id=12&LIMIT=

this is from a sponsor on our website...they had a special long time ago for it painted at 200$

maybe u can talk to them and they can give u a deal.
That's the one I have and very happy with it. Here are some pics for you:

new spoiler from Aerocarparts(more pics just added)
Racing Gear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
long-term build

My Ride: 2008 auto TSX
MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.MMsTSX is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ACURA...0130QQtcZphoto
non painted.
$160
Old 10-17-2008, 12:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Acura/TSX/2008
zildjonkim , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.zildjonkim , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

awesome... damn... wut a waste of money on my m3 lip... had I known such a lip existed before... i woulda gotten that instead..

Euro R Lip Kit || Spoon Deck Spoiler || Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC II Coilovers || Ingalls Rear Camber kit || Apex'i WS2 Exhaust || Comptech Icebox || Painted Grill - color matched nbp || 30/20 Tints
zildjonkim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2008, 04:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX/2006/Black
pdt1003 is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

Has anybody purchased the spoiler from Racing Raven yet? He is selling the Spoiler for $120 now. I'm a bit skeptic buying from overseas location. Also does anyone have a pic from the top?
pdt1003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2014, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX/08/NBP
aznzyzzbrah is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

I bought the CF one from racing raven - perfect fit on 08 NBP tsx. the cf is beautiful in the sunlight.
aznzyzzbrah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2014, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 04 SSM
Davu is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

lol this thread revival 6 years later
Davu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement