mugen wing spoiler - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Performance > Aerodynamics > 1st Gen - Aerodynamics

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX
lilbay3 is neutral and has a clean balanced record.

mugen wing spoiler

What u guys think of the mugen wing spoiler?
Anyone seen it in person?

lilbay3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Acura TSX 2004 Milano Red
PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.

Its discontinued..
Old 06-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
TOTM 2012

My Ride: cl9/07/CGP
mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.mclovintsx is almost as elite as a forum moderator.

I thought the 04-05 air spoiler was discontinued.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: '11 ZF1
code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

I personally don't like it, its too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecyseStylez View Post
Its discontinued..
It's still in production, the one you're talking about the is 04-05
code85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2010, 01:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
I love my CL9!

My Ride: 05 NBP Navi
willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

I actually like it but only on a car with a full kit and rims. I'd love it if it was just a tad lower. I think the Integra Type R spoiler is the perfect height.
willy18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2010, 02:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Acura TSX 2004 Milano Red
PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.PrecyseStylez is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by code85 View Post
It's still in production, the one you're talking about the is 04-05
The 06-08 Mugen Spoiler is discontinued. I tried ordering it from King Motor Sports 2 months ago and they told me that Mugen no longer ships them.. and that they were discontinued.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
TOTM 2009

My Ride: TSX
icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.icemiko is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

I like it.
icemiko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2010, 02:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Staff: Rank 1
Administrator
TOTM Coordinator
TOTM CoordinatorTOTM 2012TOTM 2011

My Ride: Honda/CL9/2005
Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.Mayuga is a respected community contributor of high levels and success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemiko View Post
i like it.
+1

Mayuga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2010, 02:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: '11 ZF1
code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.code85 is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecyseStylez View Post
The 06-08 Mugen Spoiler is discontinued. I tried ordering it from King Motor Sports 2 months ago and they told me that Mugen no longer ships them.. and that they were discontinued.
I checked heeltoe... usually they saying its discontinued in the info box. thanks for clearing it up.
code85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2010, 03:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
RML-R1
Regional Meet Leader
Vancouver

My Ride: Acura/TSX/2005
Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Benz is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

2 of my friends have it... it looks ok.. kinda too big

Sales Manager
Wrap-Workz Aesthetic Decors
#9 - 12851 Bathgate Way
Richmond, BC, V6V 1Y5
Telephone: 604-244-1666
Store hours: 11am - 7pm

PM me anytime for quotes and questions =)
Benz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: honda accord 2.4/2004/gris anthracite
palou is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

fox racing in russia make a replica but they don't reply me.
palou is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: tsx/08/cgp
gunmetal05 can only hope to improve, or face mass condemn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz View Post
2 of my friends have it... it looks ok.. kinda too big
alittle to big for my tastes but some people can pull it off.
-Form and Function version 2 Type I coilovers
-Fugita/K&N custom intake
-Progress Rear Sway Bar 22m
-Black painted break calipers
-Black painted grill
gunmetal05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX 2005
francois , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.francois , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.francois , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

Depending how the picture was taken, I really like it!
My car is lowered but with no body kit. Usually, that kind of car is better without a rear wing but since we barely see any TSX with one(here in Quebec), I would think it would look good.
I would try it, but the price tag keeps me enjoying on some of your picture only.
francois is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2010, 06:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
DVS
Registered Member

My Ride: 06 PWP TSX-R
DVS has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.DVS has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.DVS has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.DVS has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.DVS has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

must be a reason why it was discontinued, less sales and few fans of it...
DVS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
So many options and shit

My Ride: TSX Premium 2006 Blue
manutd is neutral and has a clean balanced record.

I really like it
Advertisement