Acura TSX Forum banner

Custom Cut (06-08) A-Spec Lip "Euro R Style"

28K views 51 replies 31 participants last post by  NotDaniel 
#1 · (Edited)
This TSX owner in NY had his (06-08) A-Spec lip cut to make it look more like the "Euro R Style" very impressed :tu2:

Thoughts?

See less See more
#3 ·
gonna get another a spec and do this haha

#5 ·
Real nice and original. D.I.Y pioneer over there

#9 ·
I think it looks great. Very subtle. I think Acura should have made it look like that straight from the factory. But I would have to say that I still prefer the Euro R lip. If things fall through with the deal I have set up to get one of those ill just do this. Looks like a great alternative.

#13 ·
I need a new bumper for my 08 as the clips that hold it in by the headlights are completly broken off on my driver side , good news is that when i got the car is came with 06-08 aspec front lip , i purchased whole kit during a group buy so i will use the one thats on the car right now to chop it up , once i get a new bumper that is , once that happens ill do a DIY , im assuming some fiberglassing will be required though

#31 · (Edited)
^^^^That lip looks very sexy.
But, to me, it doesn't look like modified A-Spec lip at all.
It looks more like a modified Euro-R lip with the side vent "whiskers" removed/shaved. Compare these pics between the CGP and PWP and my ABP. What you guys think?

I just don't want anyone buying an A-Spec lip to modify it, thinking it will look like that PWP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.