2004 TSX Bluetooth - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Performance > Electronics / Lighting / Sound Systems > 1st Gen - Electronics, ...

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 6MT/2004/silver
i8therice is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

2004 TSX Bluetooth

I have searched and found nothing to help me add bluetooth capability to my 2004 TSX (non navi). I want to be able to receive calls and play music from my iphone. Any suggested equipment that is not a Parrot unit?
i8therice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
I love my CL9!

My Ride: 05 NBP Navi
willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

How about the Motorola T505? It's a completely portable unit and I've read some good reviews on it. You should check it out.
willy18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Acura TSX 2005
EscaBoi , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.EscaBoi , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.EscaBoi , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

I've got the Blueant Supertooth 3 for my '05. It's a great unit overall. Unfortnately it does not play music through the Bluetooth (which it seems you're lookng for/at least I haven't figured out how). However I like it for the great battery life and text to speech. Most speakerphone Bluetooth units read out the number, pretty useless to me since I don't remember anyones number but my girlfriend. But the text to speech reads out the name and you can answer wirelessly, which for sme reason doesn't respond to me but my friends, lol.

If you're looking for a Bluetooth that plays music as well, reviews point to the Motorola T505 as a good choice. It even let's you connect wirelessly through your speakers as an FM transmitter.

As someone who also has an iPhone I would recommend you buy an iPod integration like USASpec or iSimple for clarity. I use to have an FM transmitter for the car but it sucks when you're underground or through tunnels.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drive it like u stole it

My Ride: TSX/2004/CG
huel is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

check out the parrot 9200

Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kits - Parrot USA
huel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement