Acura TSX Forum banner

anyone done did woodgrain vinyl other vinyl wrap on tsx?

5K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  DanOst86 
#1 ·
i didnt see any in google images just curious if anyone wrap their interior trim or any other custom stuff

#3 ·
I recently wrapped my door and the silver plastic piece that goes across the front doors and center console, the A/C control module was a pain to do, since the center console is one big piece and there is now way to separate them from each other. It' not that difficult, took me a few tries to get it right. I'd recommend using either a heat gun or hair dryer to warm and flex the wrap to properly fit each plastic piece, if you use an acetylene torch, it may burn through the wrap or warp the design if using the carbon fiber one. Glad to share a bit of knowledge with the rest of the forum.

#6 ·
Here are a few pictures of the wrap on my TSX. I went with the carbon fiber after seeing the brushed aluminum was a bit too light of a wrap. Still working on center console, trying to also figure out steering wheel controls as well. All panels were easy to remove, except for the top part of the door, as there are 6-8 screws to remove so you may need a hand to get that done.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.