B12 maintenance code - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Welcome > TSX General Car Topics > 1st Gen - General Car Topics

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 2006 Acura TSX w/Navi
importtsx can only hope to improve, or face mass condemn.

B12 maintenance code

Hey all I just got a b12 maintenace code pop up and im due for an oil change, is this the code for just the oil change?? I was reading somewhere online but it was not specific that it also included a cabin air filter change, something like this. Also is there an section in our manuals that lets us know these multiple codes or even an online link would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
importtsx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 08 5AT/Navi
spudsmac is neutral and has a clean balanced record.

Let me google that for you

It does not specify in the manuals, but if you snoop around online, you can find it. I think it's also in service manual.
spudsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
PhisaggiN

My Ride: 06 Cum White
Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.Phisigbrotha is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

Page 274 of owners manual.

2006 Premium White Pearl/Parchment - 5AT Navi

K&N Drop In // Reflash // TB Bypass // Koni SP3 w/ Tanabe DF210 // Progress RSB // Ingalls Rear Camber Kit // 18" Carbon Bronze HFP Wheels // R1 X-Drilled|Slotted Rotors // Hawk HPS // 3000K HID Fogs // Ceramic Tint // iSimple // Myron Davis Ad212 // Backup Camera // JL 10w3v3 // Fiberglass Woofer Enclosure // Alpine MRD-M605 Amp // M3 Lip // Rear Window Wing // Custom Front Grille // Blackout Trim // LED Footwell lighting // LED Cup Holders // Graphite EDM Accord Floormats

AZ RePRESENTiN BiTCHES!
Phisigbrotha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2014, 11:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Honda Civic/2002/green
siuling337 is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

Search | Acura Owners Site
See if it is suit for you.

Last edited by tekneek; 09-01-2014 at 12:22 PM..
siuling337 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement