Few pics @ Slammed Society show - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Gallery > TSX Image Gallery > 1st Gen - Image Gallery

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 04:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX 2006 Milano Red
marcBBC , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.marcBBC , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

Few pics @ Slammed Society show

Well I entered for shits and giggles. So I parked my car went to watch the drift events. Came back to my car to see I won IDK how lol It's daily driven wish I had another car to drive around because I would have it on the floor. Cant wait til I get a lip lol

Heres actual coverage from the show: Formula Drift | Slammed Society Palm Beach | Fatlace? Since 1999
http://leg1t.com/2011/06/formula-d-r...palm-beach-fl/

http://www.canibeat.com/2011/06/form...palm-beach-fl/
marcBBC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 05:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rocketeer

My Ride: 2006 CGP TSX
EuRTSX has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.EuRTSX has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.EuRTSX has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.EuRTSX has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.EuRTSX has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

Niceeeee

Past:
2006 CGP TSX AT/Navi
A-Spec Front/Rear
Spoon Replica CF Spoiler
Plastidip Matte Black Emblems
Blackout Window Trim
Paintmatched OEM Grille
AEM SRI
AP1 Exhaust Tips
Progress RSB
EBC Rotors/Greenstuff Pads
SuperComputers Acura Race Pedals
Maven AT Shift Knob
Dice I-Honda-R4/5V iPod Interface
Dice G2 Cradle
Kuda iPod Mount
EuRTSX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 05:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tex_2_Cali

My Ride: tsx/2005/silver
sergio , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.sergio , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

Haha. That's cool. Congrats. What did they tell you at the booth?
sergio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 06:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 04 SSM TSX 5spd AUTO
black ass can only hope to improve, or face mass condemn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcBBC View Post
IDK how lol It's daily driven wish I had another car to drive around because I would have it on the floor.
Looks pretty on the floor to me
black ass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
....its fate....

My Ride: //2008-NBP-CL9-6MT//
snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.snYpz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.

hahaha sweet! Its always a bigger suprise when you dont expect any outcome/result lol
Your car looks great!
snYpz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jon Daily Boulevard
TOTM 2008

My Ride: '05/'06 ABP MT
ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

Haha nice! Wow, that's your static height?!?!

Dang, if you get a front lip I swear it looks like it WILL be touching the floor.
TSX Forever Club #3
-
#ILoveGenuineParts
-
ILoveMyHonda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Member

marcBBC , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.marcBBC , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio View Post
Haha. That's cool. Congrats. What did they tell you at the booth?
I received a gift bag with a few things from fatlace/slammed society
Quote:
Originally Posted by black ass View Post
Looks pretty on the floor to me
lol I want a full lip kit all the way around but at the same height I'm at
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyHonda View Post
Haha nice! Wow, that's your static height?!?!

Dang, if you get a front lip I swear it looks like it WILL be touching the floor.
Yea static no bags lol and That's my goal
Old 06-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
I <3 My CL9

My Ride: 06 NBP CL9
pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

Congrats! looks awesome.
pjotsx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jon Daily Boulevard
TOTM 2008

ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ILoveMyHonda is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

Quote:
Yea static no bags lol and That's my goal
That ride height is pretty crazy. Do you even clear shop lifts or alignment machines?
TSX Forever Club #3
-
#ILoveGenuineParts
-
Old 06-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyHonda View Post
That ride height is pretty crazy. Do you even clear shop lifts or alignment machines?
Lol of course not it doesnt even clear my lawn. I've destroyed it from parking in the grass everyday

Old 06-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: acura tsx 2006
kurupt3 is neutral and has a clean balanced record.

sick sick ride
kurupt3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
" It Is What It Is "

My Ride: break necks....
tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.tsx4life is almost as elite as a forum moderator.

Not a fan of ccw but they look perfect on your milano red vs any other color... enjoy
tsx4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jon Daily Boulevard
TOTM 2008

Quote:
Lol of course not it doesnt even clear my lawn. I've destroyed it from parking in the grass everyday
Damn that's nuts. I'd be afraid of starting a fire from the exhaust haha. If you do cop a kit you actually might have to raise it
TSX Forever Club #3
-
#ILoveGenuineParts
-
Old 06-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Tsx/04/MR
K.nguyen619 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.K.nguyen619 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.K.nguyen619 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.K.nguyen619 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

Sexy and clean!
K.nguyen619 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Slow but turns

My Ride: 2004 Lancer Evolution RS
LeeMaster is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.LeeMaster is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.LeeMaster is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.LeeMaster is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.LeeMaster is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.LeeMaster is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

too low for my taste, but nice car nonetheless
LeeMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement