Pic's of your Slammed TSX. - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Gallery > TSX Image Gallery > 1st Gen - Image Gallery

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX 2006 Milano Red
marcBBC , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.marcBBC , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

Pic's of your Slammed TSX.

Well title says it all. Let's see some pics of slammed TSX's. I don't see alot of them online nor in the streets lol. I'll start it off.

Last edited by Mayuga; 01-09-2012 at 07:10 PM..
marcBBC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Member
TOTM 2010

My Ride: tsx/08/carbon grey
jso0on has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.jso0on has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.jso0on has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.jso0on has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tex_2_Cali

My Ride: tsx/2005/silver
sergio , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.sergio , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

I'm not worthy of this thread. Hopefully it gets even better
sergio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Honda Accord Sport /04/silver
k20a6 is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

jso0on

Love that black grille
k20a6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
homie don't play that

My Ride: R81CL9
tofumonzter has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.tofumonzter has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.tofumonzter has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.tofumonzter has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

only a few come to my head that are slammed

Old 06-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Premium Club Member

My Ride: 2006 CL9 6MT
whatsanacura has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.whatsanacura has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.whatsanacura has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.whatsanacura has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.whatsanacura has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

^nice finds. But WOW marc's is definately slammed, I swear with a lip kit that car will be touching the ground

Past: 2004 IBP TSX 5AT
Present: 2006 ASM TSX 6MT
whatsanacura is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
SLOWTSX
TOTM 2012

My Ride: 2005 Grey TSX & 2000 Black Solara
Mr_Chunkz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Mr_Chunkz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Mr_Chunkz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Mr_Chunkz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Mr_Chunkz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Mr_Chunkz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Mr_Chunkz is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.

Let me give this a shot

Static drop daily driven in LA....
Not as low as some of you guys on here... but theres my contribution =]
Old 06-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: Honda Accord Sport /04/silver
k20a6 is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

it would be really nice if people could measure how far the games are from the "ground" when slammed.. and how far they are "dropped"
k20a6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
I <3 My CL9

My Ride: 06 NBP CL9
pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

nice thread idea and pictures guys!
pjotsx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
RML-R1
Regional Meet Leader
Hawaii
TOTM 2011

My Ride: TSX/2004/NBP & Civic SiR/2000/NBP
PatJo_09 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.PatJo_09 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.PatJo_09 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.PatJo_09 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.PatJo_09 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

From my previous setup:

i think this was when im less than an inch or bout an inch off of the ground... hehe
PatJo_09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alliance!

My Ride: 05 MR CL9/06 SS AP2
ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.ethankz750 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

nice shot^
Old 06-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
I <3 My CL9

My Ride: 06 NBP CL9
pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.pjotsx is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

+1^
love the domo
pjotsx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX/2004/MR
SaraSmiles , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.SaraSmiles , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

Yeah maybe if I lived in Cali I could slam mine but PA roads I can't go anywhere w out worrying about damaging everything.
SaraSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2011, 01:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
still in the game...
TOTM 2011

My Ride: tsx milano red
sickassly , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.sickassly , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.sickassly , with enough acceptance, will soon become famous.

sickassly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
FAH-Q
TOTM 2010

My Ride: 08/PWP/Navi
Fabfive is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Fabfive is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Fabfive is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Fabfive is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Fabfive is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Fabfive is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.Fabfive is on the distinguished road to high status recognition.

Last edited by Fabfive; 06-12-2011 at 09:50 AM..
Fabfive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement