Wheel locking lug nut wrench - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Welcome > TSX Problems and Fixes > 1st Gen - Problems and Fixes

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: TSX 2008 Red
mgriffin is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

Wheel locking lug nut wrench

I just started looking through my 08 TSX I just bought for the wrench for the locking lug nuts and can't seem to find it anywhere. Any idea where they may hide these or how I go about getting a new one if it can't be found. Sure hope I don't get a flat I'd be screwed.
mgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 04 acura tsx
speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

Glove box, by the spare tire
speedlimitz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlimitz View Post
Glove box, by the spare tire
I looked in both places and it wasn't their. I contacted the woman who owned the car before me and she had know idea where it is. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out where and how to get a new one. I hope I don't get a flat in the mean time.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 04 acura tsx
speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.speedlimitz is either technically knowledgeable, or well loved.

You can goto the dealer or a mechanic shop to get the locks removed. You can buy new oem, aftermarket or just put regular lugs on
speedlimitz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: tsx/04/white
aznguy is an unknown soldier, or on the road to either parallels.

i took mine off as soon as i got my car, i hate the locking wheel nuts, the key is ether missing somewhere or it breaks, if i were you, i would go to acura and or honda and have them take the lug nuts off and just install regular wheel nuts on, and buy aftermarket nuts for aftermarket wheels, lol
aznguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
I love my CL9!

My Ride: 05 NBP Navi
willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.willy18 is either reputation whoring, or truly reaching the elite club.

Have you checked the foam piece that holds your jack and jack tools? There's a spot for it in the opening of the hook tool. I hope that makes sense.
willy18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2011, 05:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
I like rice

My Ride: 2005 PWP
DanTsx is neutral and has a clean balanced record.

Try the center console (arm rest) or the not an ashtray.

If you cant find it, go to an acura dealer and they can remove it for you. Or they might just sell you a new key.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Member

Well I've looked everywhere and no luck. I'm going to go to the dealer and have them taken off and replace with regular lug nuts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement