Acura TSX Forum banner

Paint match my grill or leave as stock?

8K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  mdhira1 
#1 ·
I have a 2013 tsx graphite luster metallic color, so i was wondering if i should paint match my grill or just leave as the stock grill since a lot ppl like the grill for 2013 model. what do you guys think? Here are some pictures.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
In the end, it's your preference. I like the refreshed faces. The beak isn't as huge as the 09 that I have. You can try to find some gunmetal (or which ever will look the best) plastidip and run that for awhile to see if you like the look.

I bought a 2nd grill and painted it DIY as a weekend project. The 09-10's need it in my opinion.

#6 ·
Yes to plasti-dip... if you don't like it, you can remove/reapply.. not the widest colour/array options, but..

ACC-Man

#7 ·
This is the same color TSX i have. This was the absolute first thing i changed on the car when i first got it. Through trial and error i used plasti dip matte black and it looks perfect. I originally only painted the lip but eventually painted the entire silver/fake chrome mouth.

I will take a picture tomorrow for reference. I highly recommend this look. It doesnt scream "look at me look at me" and it almost looks like it belongs that color. The picture in my avatar was when i only had the top lip part painted.

(Edit: holy shit i didnt realize this original post was from last year. lol)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.