Acura TSX Forum banner

Steering wheel and gas pedal still shakes

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  2.2Lude 
#1 ·
Ok I'm back i use to have 1 gen tsx now I got the 2 gen tsx 2010 basic. My cousin sold me it and was once drop with air bag suspension. Here's my problem i still have a wobble in the steering wheel and vibration on the gas pedal not the brakes. I have new rotors , break pads, inner and outer tie rods, new struts front and back,new stabilizer link, new upper are and lower control arm with the ball joint, new wheels ,new rims new after market axle. The rear of the car only has new struts that's all. Like 4 wheel balance and wheel alignment. Can someone help a brother out with ideas. Took it to 5 different people including the dealer and everyone is clueless. They feel it but don't know. Rack n pinion? Motor mount or tyranny. Please any input and BTW only 64k on it. Sorry for the long story telling.

#2 ·
Is it occurring at any specific mph?

My guess is the "new aftermarket" axles, pretty common issue.

But since it was previously bagged, we have no idea what they did to make the system work, so really it could be anything.

Reason why I never purchase someone else's projects or overly modified cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.