Pac Div: "Black Acura" Video - Acura TSX Forum
Home Forums Register Go Premium Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Auto Loans Members List vBGarage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Acura TSX Forum > Entertainment Forum > Automotive Discussion

Welcome to TSXClub.com!
Welcome to TSXClub.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join TSXClub.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

My Ride: 1992 Acura NSX; 2014 Acura RLX
TSX69 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.TSX69 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.TSX69 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.TSX69 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.TSX69 has a spectacular aura and a relevant respect from many.

Cool Pac Div: "Black Acura" Video

The Los Angeles trio Pac Div recruited the indie rapper Mac Miller for the single "Black Acura," off their album GMB, and they are clearly enjoying his company in the track's new video. It features shots of each member under colored filters and in ordinary spaces: a living room, a laundromat, a bar.

"The energy behind this song has a very laid back [yet] aggressive feel," Pac Div member Mibbs tells Rolling Stone. "It's the perfect medium for what we wanted to convey to the fans: a quiet cockiness." The arrogance is certainly there the hook is "Y'all think I made it/ I'm just getting started" but there's also a strong amount of humor, too. After Mibbs delivers the line "I just got excited, man/ I almost farted," his blonde companion looks over, disgusted.

TSX69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
True Honda Head

My Ride: TSX/07/PWP BB6/2000/PWP TUNDRA/08/W
aNgRyAgEnT is neutral and has a clean balanced record.

It was alright..

I'd walk through a mile of broken glass barefooted just to listen to Kate Upton slowly fart through a walkie talkie
aNgRyAgEnT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement