Acura TSX Forum

Acura TSX Forum (http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/automotive-discussion/)
-   -   Does anyone else not like the body panel lines/separation of the 3rd gen TL? (http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/automotive-discussion/64668-does-anyone-else-not-like-body-panel-lines-separation-3rd-gen-tl.html)

TSXnewbie5 01-24-2013 12:00 PM

Does anyone else not like the body panel lines/separation of the 3rd gen TL?
 
I am referring to the defining lines in between each panel, it just doesn't look right to me

efrah62 01-24-2013 12:03 PM

Re: Does anyone else not like the body panel separation of the 1st gen TL?
 
Wow! Really? U just dont know when to stop....

TSXnewbie5 01-24-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efrah62 (Post 910586)
Wow! Really? U just dont know when to stop....

What are you talkin about?? I didn't include this in my tsx threads because it's not about tsxs

Downshift 01-24-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downshift (Post 909021)
I really think you should just combine your questions into one thread though, because they aren't worth you creating a whole new thread about them... Also as a courtesy to other people that want to post threads, because in this section, there are 10 threads allowed not including stickies; you have 6 out of the 10 threads...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdiggisapimp (Post 909011)
you should make one thread then update it with all of your pointless concerns.

- or -

I dunno if you noticed, but if you scroll down you'll find these guys just chillin'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psbcea2e33.png

...and don't say none of your threads fit these categories. :squint:

TSXnewbie5 01-24-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downshift (Post 910608)
- or -

I dunno if you noticed, but if you scroll down you'll find these guys just chillin'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psbcea2e33.png

...and don't say none of your threads fit these categories. :squint:

I won't say none of them do but very few do enough to justify placing them in such low traffic sections compared to this where no one would see them

raigen18 01-24-2013 10:10 PM

the tsx design looks more "clean" and streamlined. But i think the TL is more aggressive looking and commands more road presence especially with the wider stance, flared fender arches and slightly different headlight design (compared to the tsx)

aNgRyAgEnT 01-24-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raigen18 (Post 910729)
the tsx design looks more "clean" and streamlined. But i think the TL is more aggressive looking and commands more road presence especially with the wider stance, flared fender arches and slightly different headlight design (compared to the tsx)


I think that's the best description I've heard right there.

whatsanacura 01-24-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aNgRyAgEnT (Post 910731)
I think that's the best description I've heard right there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raigen18 (Post 910729)
the tsx design looks more "clean" and streamlined. But i think the TL is more aggressive looking and commands more road presence especially with the wider stance, flared fender arches and slightly different headlight design (compared to the tsx)

+1 well said

cYn 01-24-2013 11:04 PM

Guys, even though TSXnewbie5 is creating a lot of threads, they are of topic and in appropriate sections. If you guys see any of his thread asking duplicate questions of past threads, post it in the thread and I'll lock the new thread. Otherwise, he's not doing any harm.

This thread is discussing 3G TL in the Automotive section. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Velocifero 01-25-2013 10:21 AM

I love the TL as well. It's too bad it pretty much has only one lip kit (A-Spec), which doesn't flatter it too much imo. For body lines, I think the TL has sexy lines as well, not too different from our TSX. As for the wide fender flares of the TL compared to the TSX, I think the TSX can also appear wide with the addition of a lip kit. Not to whore my car out, but this is the comparison I'm talking about. That fact that the lip kit makes it a little lower also helps make it appear wider.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6073/...6ef9b6d4_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8483/8...1ffaf9c6_b.jpg

tekneek 01-25-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cYn (Post 910746)
Guys, even though TSXnewbie5 is creating a lot of threads, they are of topic and in appropriate sections. If you guys see any of his thread asking duplicate questions of past threads, post it in the thread and I'll lock the new thread. Otherwise, he's not doing any harm.

This thread is discussing 3G TL in the Automotive section. I don't see anything wrong with it.

It was in the first gen section before i moved it :)

cYn 01-25-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekneek (Post 910834)
It was in the first gen section before i moved it :)

woops, then I stand corrected

endlesswinterco 01-25-2013 01:37 PM

should be closed!

AGCUSN 01-25-2013 05:33 PM

TL Body
 
I think the 3rd generation TL is just about as ugly as it gets, especially the back end of it.

Velocifero 01-25-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGCUSN (Post 910904)
I think the 3rd generation TL is just about as ugly as it gets, especially the back end of it.

Then you must think our cars are ugly then since they're so simliar. That's like calling your identical twin ugly lol. Here's my mom's TL with me creepin in the back.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ps8289044a.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2