Theft Investigation Petition to Law Enforcement Authorities - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 02:01 AM Thread Starter
(8)
Administrator Emeritus

Post Theft Investigation Petition to Law Enforcement Authorities

This petition stands for request for local law enforcement authorities to investigate criminal offense(s) detailed and linked from in the following thread:
http://tsxclub.com/forums/canada-eas...l-members.html

For every person who can no longer tolerate such conduct, please show your support by adding a single, concise and fairly polite post to this thread.

This petition can later be used by member Hokeido to request his local law enforcers and/or law makers to pursue this matter as an example in the war on crime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 02:44 AM
wine em, dine em, cl9 em

Send a message via AIM to plus.repped
I, Clint Huntsman, request that the local law enforcement relative to TSXClub.com member "Hokeido," investigate and pursue those responsible for the parts stolen from his vehicle (check original thread for concrete incriminating evidence for this and additional occurrences).

Signed

Clint Huntsman - user 'cdiggisapimp'
post #3 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 02:50 AM
Registered Member

Greetings from Toyotanation.

As a moderator for TN, I've come across scammers like this, though not one as blatantly reviewed as this one. Local Law enforcement needs to pursue those responsible for the parts stolen off of the OP of the thread in question. I do wish the best for Hokeido, and we at TN do hope that this issue gets resolved quickly and justly.

Paul

2007 Camry LE
276WHP | 299Wtorque
Sometimes, Turbo is just necessary
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #4 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 04:43 AM
Registered Member

I Rob Teller would like to see swift and immediate law enforcement action to help bring those whom have scammed and stolen. I also hope that steps will be taken to also prevent future situations such as this one.

-Rob Teller (NZXT.com admin, Slickdeals member, CivicForums member, 7tthgenhonda member, and Honda-Tech member)

120Amp Alternator | K&N Typhoon | Pioneer AVIC-F700BT | Alpine MRP-F300 | Infinity REF6020CS | Infinity REF6022I |Pioneer GM-D510M | Kicker 07CVR154| HUGE Q-Logic Bandpass box | Dynomat Extreme | Valentine 1
post #5 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 04:47 AM
Registered Member

As a Toronto resident and car owner actively engaged in the buying/selling of used car parts in the Greater Toronto Area, I would like to see the appropriate actions taken by our local law enforcement to bring justice for the victim of this heinous crime.

Fahad from e46toronto/e46fanatics/m3forum
post #6 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

As a member of Toyotanation, ClubLexus, and QG18DE.net, I, Christian Morales, would like to see the correct form of action taken in this investigation by authorities, so that others may not fall prey to those seeking to damage our community.

-Christian Morales/Christian87n (Toyotanation member, ClubLexus member, QG18DE.net member, Myspecv.com member, B15sentra.net member, Slickdeals member, XDA-Developers member)
post #7 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

I don't know what to say, so I'll borrow Clint's post

"I, Tommy Lee, request that the local law enforcement relative to TSXClub.com member "Hokeido," investigate and pursue those responsible for the parts stolen from his vehicle (check original thread for concrete incriminating evidence for this and additional occurrences)."

-Tommy Lee / Mu9enx [Member of MBWorld.org/MyMBOnline.com/Benzworld.com/HondaTech.com/V6p.com/6GA.com/Niketalk.com/ISS.com/NASIOC.com/VWVortex.com/Fourtitude.com/Audizine.com/Bimmerforums.com/Bimmerfest.com/e46Fanatics.com/M3post.com]
post #8 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

As a Toronto resident and car owner actively engaged in the buying/selling of used car parts in the Greater Toronto Area, I would like to see the appropriate actions taken by our local law enforcement to bring justice for the victim of this heinous crime. Furthermore, I would like to see the illegal activity of Joe monitored so that others may not suffer in the future.

Nick F from CRSX/PPC/TSC
post #9 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

As a fellow car enthusiast, I, David Prince, would like to request that a full investigation be done into the matter of the parts stolen from "Hokeido's" car (and the numerous other allegations). The only way this will ever cease is for the proper authorities to take it seriously, so for every car enthusiast out there I ask that the book gets thrown at this "man".

-David Prince/ "na300zx (OH)" (TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum, www.300zxclub.com, TSXClub.com, Ohio Nissans Car Forums - OhioNissans.com)

Last edited by na300zx (OH); 05-27-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: I forgot that Cincyz is no longer...
post #10 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

As a fellow car enthusiast, I, Max Hughes, would like to request that a full investigation be done into the matter of the parts stolen from "Hokeido's" car.

The authorities could find more than enough evidence to convict that prick on their donut break...

EDIT: I'm from the Go-ped scooter forums known as Gopednation.com, it's pretty much an epic thread when it makes it to those forums
post #11 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

I sincerely hope the authorities do something about this crook. If not, I say Hokeido and other members that have experienced similar doings take A-spec Kid to Judge Judy. I'm sure they could get the full $5000 that she's allowed to give through small claims court. She would give him so much hell...

Taking Clint and Tommy's post.

"I request that the local law enforcement relative to TSXClub.com member "Hokeido," investigate and pursue those responsible for the parts stolen from his vehicle (check original thread for concrete incriminating evidence for this and additional occurrences)."

- Akina (300zxclub.com)

Quite honestly, I'm sure A-spec Kid's punishment would be much more painful than this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDK6ctRjqw
post #12 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

I request that the local law enforcement relative to TSXClub.com member "Hokeido," investigate and pursue those responsible for the parts stolen from his vehicle (check original thread for concrete incriminating evidence for this and additional occurrences).

Signed

buddhafest
post #13 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Staff: Rank 2
Chief SuperModerator
General

I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Jasper
otesrepsaj / TSXClub.com

EDIT: Woot 1000th post! What a meaningful way to make it.

Last edited by otesrepsaj; 05-27-2009 at 09:14 AM.
post #14 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 09:36 AM
TSX of the Month Winner
TOTM 2007

Me too, don't know what to write.... anyway I fully support for any Theft Investigation against any criminal in our neighbourhood!

IanS (TSXClub, E90Post, TuningEmotion, E46fanastic, E46Toronto, HondaPrelude.to)
post #15 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 09:45 AM
(: Daniel :)

Send a message via AIM to sortudo7
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Daniel Delboy
"sortudo7"
TSXClub.com

Had to take Jasper's saying too.

Sooooold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement