Acura of North Toronto - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Canada Acura of North Toronto

"Pure LIES about accidents history on CARPROOF. STAY AWAY."

Over the phone when I asked them about any accident history on a pre-owned 2011 TSX white car, the answer was NO. After traveling far and walked into the dealership the Pre-owned sales person name "AMOS" took me on a test drive on the TSX. While driving around he was sitting beside me kept telling me about the car. At one point he said you can hook up your laptop in here you know and he mentioned don't leave it in here, people might steal it. I was thinking this guy could've said you can hook up your ipod.

Once we got back to his desk I asked for carproof. Under Police Accident Report it had a date and description said "Right Rear". When I asked him what is that about and you guys said no accident. He said see there is no claim amount. It's just that some one stole the previous owners laptop and they reported it to police and police came and had to put down something on the paper so they wrote RIGHT REAR. I was like this guy just prepared my mind while we were on the test drive about laptop and not leave it in the car and now he is backing up his carproof with the same story. I'm like this guy must be an idiot sales man.

I was ready to walk away because AMOS couldn't meet my offer and he is lying about the car history. Pre-owned sales manager Tommy Lui comes down with AMOS came rushing like he is going to put out a fire. Tried to brain wash me saying I should bring my numbers up.

Just to see if these guys have different story about the CarProof metioned RearRight.
I asked Tommy " The carproof was showing something about RearRIght accident where did the previous owner fixed it? Here in Acura of North Toronto or somewhere?
Tommy didn't know the AMOS goon gave me big lie already. First thing Tommy said was that previous owner had a small accident and they went to an Authorize place and fixed it.

I said "this guy Amos said somethin about a laptop being stolen from the car and you are sayingthat there was an accident. "
Now same Tommy tells me that he did not say anything to me.

I had plan a to come and buy the car, if the carproof was clean and whether they are ready to meet my offer. If not I had plan B set up to go get another TSX from another Dealer the same day.
They failed me. They tell pure lies after lie. Tommy is worst. I would never step in their dealership again. I do not write reviews but I had to do this one so people like me who are about to blow their hard earned money should look away from this place. I love Acura and their cars but MONGRILS like these goons at Acura of NORTH TORONTO giving ACURA a bad name and loss of sales. I ended up buying a TSX from private dealer which was my plan B.

I'm not the only one who wasted time and had to spent precious moments with these goons.. GOOGLE their dealership and you will hear from many people's bad experience with this dealership.

If you are about to buy the same 2011 TSX premium White and beige interior 55k or so just be aware. You might hear a new polished up story.

Wish they change management or change their tactics.

Link for the TSX I went into inquire about.
Used 2011 Acura TSX | Used 2011 Acura TSX, White, N19821A | Thornhill, ON

Acura of North Toronto - Acura, Service Center - Dealership Ratings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

Even though I live down the street from Acura North Toronto, I avoid that place like the plague...so many horror stories.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement