Negotiating with the Dealer, how to get them to drop the price? - Page 2 - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

I posted several messages on the affiliate jump blog which was deleted and likewise other people's post.
proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation - demander un rachat de crédit, faites une simulation rachat de credit en ligne.proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-25-2015, 03:46 AM
Registered Member

i am not sure, how about your case, but when i was trying to buy toyota it worked.
First of all, don;t use dealers from official website. try to find decent dealership who isn't under your car manufacture control. and then start negotiations. Say that you've been offered lower price at another dealer. BTW, if you are from GA and looking to buy a toyoyta here is a good one Riverside Toyota Rome GA dealership - Toyota dealers in Georgia GA
They will probably give you a discount
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

Then he still made some money on the warranty,

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-13-2016, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayez_mui View Post

settling with CASH is always great leverage, look to your bank/line of credit with/auto loan-- interest rates are pretty decent now. If you have good credit, you will beat out financing %s. You win on the interest because the faster you pay it down, the less you pay, unlike financing/lease where everything is calculated into the total amount. And you also get to slash a bit off the retail price.
This. Unless the car is in high demand (my previous car was a VW Golf Highline TDI Manual and I only got $250 off invoice) paying cash is always better.

I've helped family and friends buy numerous cars and they always used cash for the best price. Whether it is a $10k car or a $100k car in-stock inventory can almost always be negotiated. When I was shopping for my TSX I only used cash. My TSX was advertised at $15,995 CDN + taxes 18 months ago with 60k miles and I got the car for $15,050 on the road with a 6 month warranty for the A/C system (I later got the compressor and two lines replaced by the same dealer).

Check sources online, try Costco (a membership can get you discount pricing) or even a student card can get you a discount in some cases.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement