Acura TSX Forum banner

IS Honda Accord Euro R (CL7R) = Acura TSX

10K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  h1coupe 
#1 ·
Hi everyone .. both in Singapore and internationally ...

Can anyone confirm .. that they are both the same cars .. cos i have seen Acura TSX in USA that are Auto ... But the JDM Euro R's are all 6 speed manuals ...

I mean the exterior of the car looks .. the same .. ANY ONE got the answer ...??

I am trying to buy COMPTECH parts .. and need to know .. which model it is in the STates .. so that it will fit my Euro R

Appreciate .. some help .. guys ... thanks

#3 · (Edited)
Ouch, Harsh EDM...

the TSX is the Same as the Honda Accord Euro Executive, not the EuroR... however many After-market parts are compatible...

The TSX has a 2.4 L K24 Engine, the Euro R has a 2.0L K20A engine, so most of the engine parts will not work, Intakes, pulleys Hondata ect....
However Exhaust's to my knowledge can be done with some modification around the Catalytic converter area

Suspension Wise I believe the parts will work on either car, EuroR or TSX, so if you want to order parts for the TSX Suspension, I.E. Coilovers, Struts Sways, ect... they should be compatible...

As Far as body Modifications go... Almost all of the Bodykits/Lip Kits/ Grills, ect for the TSX were originally designed for the EuroR... so those are all more then good

Which Comptech Products did you have in mind?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.