Acura TSX Forum banner

First time TSX owner

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Dcc3 
#1 ·
Hey everybody. Picked up an 06 TSX last week so I thought it'd be a good idea to join the forum. The car came with some good upgrades and i plan to add on to them in the future so i figure this would be the best place to learn about the car and get some possible feedback as i go.

So the car is a 2006 with a 6 speed manual transmission. It came with some nice cosmetic upgrades, a few engine bolt on's and a really nice suspension set up. So my plan mostly is to open up the engine a bit and see if i can squeeze a bit more power out of it. so ill certainly be reading up a lot and will most likely have a few questions later down the road.

Anyways i just wanted to make an introduction. I will most likely be making a build thread pretty soon to share my car with the community and get some feed back. but in the mean time i hope to learn as much about the car as i possibly can. thanks for accepting me into the forum!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you. And you are correct, I live in West CT. Great time of year for a nice cruise through the hills.

But yes I plan to baby this thing. Its in perfect condition being serviced at an acura dealership every 3 months for the entire life span of the vehicle. And I plan to meet if not exceed that level of care.

#6 ·
thanks a lot guys. yeah I was honestly sold on the condition the car was in even more so than what it offered. I knew it was a steel so I jumped right on that.

I'll be making a build thread soon though, like tonight soon since id rather do that than chemistry, and ill go into more detail there about what she has so far and what i plan to do.

Dcc3 how many miles do you have? and are you still on the original clutch?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.