FS: 1st Gen Hondata Flashpro (non-bluetooth), ARC, Mugen, Project Kics, Enkei, RBC gear, OEM part - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2017, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
flashprroooooo!!!

Hondata Flashpro (non-bluetooth), ARC, Mugen, Project Kics, Enkei, RBC gear, OEM part

Howdy,

I no longer own my 07 TSX and I'm finally beginning to the process to post all the stuff I'm trying to clear out on line. First dibs to all the tsxclub folks. I will field reasonable OBO if you feel the price is too high. I'm also willing to bundle items together for some savings. Please note that not all items can be shipped due to size/weight.

Fastest way to contact me is via email at jkchang11[@]hotmail.com (remove brackets)--just mention you're from tsxclub and interested in the specific item you're looking at. I don't visit the forums as frequently so if you PM me, expect a longer repsonse time.

First gen Hondata Flashpro for 07-08 TSX: It is used but in excellent condition. As per the photo you can see it is unlocked. I only used it for datalogging and uploading a map from a tuner and it's basically sat in its box since then. $575 ppd to any where within the US. No foreign shipping and that includes Canada. Includes Flashpro unit and usb cable, software CD, Hondata decals and Evans Tuning decals (which is where I purchased this from). I'll also throw in the Hondata license plate frame (not pictured) which I never mounted. This is the best bang for your buck mod you can get for your TSX whether you're bone stock or need management for your mods.

Update 04/08/17

ARC International Titanium Shift Knob
: $75 ppd in the US or best offer. Bought this 2nd hand from another member so afaik I'm the 2nd owner. This is an authentic item, very weighty and fits on an auto tranny shifter. Knob piece has some really minor scuffing which is expected. It's more of a matte finish, but really nice color.

Mugen Oil Cap for K-series Engines (blue): $45 ppd in the US or best offer. Bought this directly from King Motor Sports. No scratches or dings. Just needs some TLC and a nice cleaning and it's ready to dress up your engine bay. This is an authentic Mugen part and not a knock-off (I have a KMS email invoice if you need authentication).

Updated as of 04/11/17:

Kaixen Xenon HID Bulbs
: Brand new, never installed. $35 PPD in the US OBO

OEM Trunk Tray: It's dirty, and it's not going to win any beauty pageants. But it will keep your trunk pretty immaculate if you happen to spill fluids or just keep dirt and debris off the carpet. Just needs some TLC. It's a bigger item so $30 local pickup only within the NYC area.

OEM All-Season Mats: SOLD

OEM Side Sills in NBP: These are in good condition, dirty and need to be cleaned. I didn't see any major scratches or dents, but if you need some decent looking sills in NBP, or you can have them repainted to match (or mismatch) your car. They are long. $50 local pickup only within the NYC area.

OEM Pulleys
: I had UR racing pulleys installed on my car. These are leftover. Probably had like 7K miles put on them. $30 PPD within the US.

OEM Resonator: Leftover plastic bits from my CT Icebox install. $20 local pickup only around NYC.

Enkei GTC-01 in gunmetal: 18x8. Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position (225/40R-18) all seasons for tires. A LOT of meat on these things. I probably had this setup on for 2 warm seasons at best. There are some small nicks on various wheels, with 1 that has some curb rash. They already have TPMS sensors mounted. These are light wheels that look super nice and need a good cleaning. They are heavy to ship so this is only for local pickup in NYC. $950.

Project Kics R40 Racing Composite Lugs: Titanium colored, comes with lock and bolt adapter. These can only used with aftermarket rims. They just need some TLC/cleaning. $50 PPD within the US.

OEM Springs/Shocks
: SOLD

OEM Rear Sway Bar: Not sure who'd want this. $20 local pickup in NYC only.

OEM Camber Arms: Not sure who'd want these either. $20 local pickup in NYC only.

RBC Gear Modded by HyTech
: Mechanical stop so the gear can run a max of 45*, ideal for tuning and accessing additional torque. I bought the gear new and had John at HT mod it. Never installed. Your loss is my gain. You need Flashpro to run this. $180 PPD OBO.

Thule Roof Rack: I'd like to sell the roof rack as one bundle, but will sell piecemeal if I have to. This setup will fit 04-07's 1st Gens. Included--

RB53 53" rapid load bars
871XT fairing (never mounted, basically new)
480r rapid traverse (towers)
Traverse fit kit 1304 (fit kit for 1st gen TSX)

Parts are in good condition. Needs some cleaning. I will try and find all the original boxes and tension wrenches. Local pickup only in NYC. $350. Does not include lock cores.

Thule 594XT Sidearm: In very good condition. I had 2 of these. This one didn't see the outdoors as much. Local pickup only in NYC. $130 OBO. No lock core.

Thule 527 Paceline Fork Carrier
: Excellent condition, just got it last year for my road bike. Really sturdy fork-based bike carrier as long as you know how to use it properly. Local pickup only in NYC. $100. No lock core.

PHOTOS AT THIS LINK: https://goo.gl/photos/kijguqrG9toFAULb8
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (140.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5596.JPG (101.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5611.JPG (109.5 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by xjohnkdoex; 04-16-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2017, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
flashprroooooo!!!

Night bump. Put those tax refunds to work!

2007 NBP 5AT
Euro-R | Huper Optik | Mugen | Tein | Progress | Ingalls | Comptech/CT-Engineering | Unorthodox Racing | P2R | Random Technology | Hondata | Alutec | Ex.-Tanabe |
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 11:35 PM
Registered Member

Are those legit project kics r40?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
flashprroooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulike_ubuy2005 View Post
Are those legit project kics r40?
I bought them used from another member but they came with original packaging and looked legit. I don't have the packaging anymore but I'd be more than happy to try and confirm authenticity. There are threads online showing differences between real and fake. The top of the lugs for the real ones are slightly tapered vs the fake that have no tapering at all. You can zoom in on my pics and see the tops are tapered. One of the lug locks on the upper right has an engraving on it which is also a sigh of being real. And I can confirm if the socket or key has a number on there whereas the fakes have nothing.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 03:22 AM
Registered Member

PM-ing about the knob and oil cap. I will take them if still available.

Also super annoyed I am not closer to NYC, otherwise I would pick up those wheels as well :/
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
flashprroooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyIvan View Post
PM-ing about the knob and oil cap. I will take them if still available.

Also super annoyed I am not closer to NYC, otherwise I would pick up those wheels as well :/
The knob and cap are still available. Will look for your PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement