EconoBox's Build Thread 06 6MT TSX (NHBP) - Page 3 - Acura TSX Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-12-2016, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Garage
I went to a car show this weekend and took the TSX out all sanded down just so I could hang out with some friends.

Some weird kid came up claiming it was his car and that I had exact rock chips where his had rock chips (front passenger fender which has no rock chips just a dent from tire rub)... it was really strange. When I got back from walking around looking at cars some people said he was taking pics of my VIN and touching the car, even got on the ground a looked under it for some reason. He came back and found me a tried to talk to me about it but I got a strange vibe from him an just brushed him off and said I've owned the car since it was new. I mean it's not true but I know the original owner who bought it from my companies Acura store in 2006 and he had every service performed at my Honda store, because it was closer to his house, until I bought it from him. Got a pic of the guy though just to be safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Garage
Update: Had dents on the body line on both rear quarters and had a little wave in the front fenders from rolling them. Here is where I am at in fixing the body lines. Car is getting really close to paint. I took a ton of pictures and will try to upload more when I can.

Passenger side: Finished smoothing body lines & ready for paint.

Driver's side: Work in progress, getting close.

And I also made it to the paint store to finish picking up all of my painting materials and supplies.
In the box there is sealer, basecoat, clearcoat, reducer, hardener, wax and grease remover, laquer thinner, TONS of automotive paint masking tape, & plastic paint masking material. I'm going to lay out all the supplies on my table at home and snap a pic of everything used.

Thats all for now. Gotta try to get this done. Trying to get it towed down to the spray booth this weekend, if I can't get it done before the 1st I have to wait until my painter is free again which could be a week or a month...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement