Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My 06 TSX MT

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  s2kcr 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Very impressive build and you've got very good tastes with your mods. A few of which I plan to do myself. Just a few questions for you if you don't mind.

1. Did you have the revised V2 DC Headers which is supposed to have the flex pipe fix? Also, how long did you have the new flex pipe installed for?

2. When doing the clutch job, would it be a good opportunity to get the LSD installed too?

3. With your lightweight clutch, would you consider getting pulleys if you stayed with the NA setup? Just curious to hear your thoughts on whether it's a good idea to have both lightweight clutch and under drive pulleys for a daily driver.

4. Lastly, I recently installed the Mugen short shifter on my TSX and was contemplating if getting the Hybrid Racing bushings and Weight led shift knob would be worth the additional costs. Does it work better as a whole? Or are there the differences neglible?

Apologies for the lengthy post.

#5 ·
Thanks for the detailed reply! This is great info. Like you, I mainly want my ride to be compliant with a bit of fun since it's my daily.

You pretty much sold me on the shifter cable bushings, and potentially LSD when I get the clutch replaced. Will likely also be replacing the flex pipe on my DC headers soon too.

Definitely curious to get a quote from Synchrotech-Transmission for a tranny rebuild with LSD installed. They're actually about an hour away from me, so I would imagine the lead time would likely be less. How are you liking your carbon synchros over the stock brass ones? Did you update any of the gearing while the gearbox was open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.