Tsx non navigation convert to navigation? - Page 2 - Acura TSX Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 08:13 AM
WAT DO?

The guy's email is acurahondatech1 (at) gmail (dot) com
I've contacted him already regarding buying just the conversion harness for my navigation swap, since I picked up literally everything needed from a seller on ebay.

I've spoken with him on the phone and he is VERY knowledgeable on this swap and Navigation systems in general. He offers the full conversion kit for either an 04/05 or 06-08.
Turns out he's located in central florida (as am I) and I'm going to have him install everything for me along with his custom made plug'n play harness
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-21-2011, 09:37 PM
Somaek juseyo?

Send a message via AIM to Velocifero
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam sandwich View Post
The guy's email is acurahondatech1 (at) gmail (dot) com
I've contacted him already regarding buying just the conversion harness for my navigation swap, since I picked up literally everything needed from a seller on ebay.

I've spoken with him on the phone and he is VERY knowledgeable on this swap and Navigation systems in general. He offers the full conversion kit for either an 04/05 or 06-08.
Turns out he's located in central florida (as am I) and I'm going to have him install everything for me along with his custom made plug'n play harness
Shit, sounds like you've really gotten lucky with this conversion. Is he charging a lot for the work?

2006 Acura TSX 6MT w/Navi
Hondata Reflash | Tein Comfort Sport coilovers | Progress rear sway bar | A-Spec wheels | Michelin Premier A/S tires | Euro R lip kit | EDM Ducktail spoiler | JDM taillights | Osram Xenarc CBI low beams | Nokya 2500K H7 fog lights | USASpec PA15-HON2 iPod interface | CCD backup camera

2015 BMW X5 xDrive35d xLine
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-01-2016, 06:43 PM
AC3
Registered Member

Anyone swap navigation system with regular radio system 2010 Acura tsx

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-22-2017, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Waiting to buy and find right tsx. Manual shift of course. For those who have Nav and non nav how much do you like it or wish you got it. Do u really think it adds enough sleekness to vehicle making it worth it. side note, I like the 04/05 rims but like the added features in 06+.. thx.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Registered Member

I've got an 05 MT non-navi and I've been considering doing the navi swap if I can do it without spending an insane amount of money. Just need to figure out all the parts I'll need and slowly start gathering. The thing I really want though and have had zero luck finding any info on is what it would take to put some of the 06-07 interior updates in my 05. The aux port, phone link, memory seat, etc
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NShpak View Post
I've got an 05 MT non-navi and I've been considering doing the navi swap if I can do it without spending an insane amount of money. Just need to figure out all the parts I'll need and slowly start gathering. The thing I really want though and have had zero luck finding any info on is what it would take to put some of the 06-07 interior updates in my 05. The aux port, phone link, memory seat, etc
It's going to be cheaper to sell your car and buy an 06 - IMO your looking at over 2K for all of that stuff plus labor. The navi isn't really comparable to an apple/google maps unit in it's place.
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Not worth the trouble for an out of date navi system.
CalgaryTSX likes this.

2004 NHBP TSX 6-speed non-navi with 335,000 miles and counting
Build Thread: https://goo.gl/rTAMlj
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

Garage
Does anyone know if what would be involved to go from NAVI to NON NAVI? I prefer the climate controls and simplicity of the NON NAVI unit.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by techno View Post
Does anyone know if what would be involved to go from NAVI to NON NAVI? I prefer the climate controls and simplicity of the NON NAVI unit.
It was easy and only one plug was left out of the non-navi radio. Everything works great. SO.... if you don't like your NAVI system and want to "downgrade" then getting a non-navi radio and clock is a really easy switch out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement