Recommendations for Window Visors - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Recommendations for Window Visors

Hey guys,

I did some searching and wasn't really satisfied with what I could find.

The 3 best visors for the TSX are:

Mugen (clips)
OEM Honda Access (clips)
Weathertech (adhesive in-channel)

Looking to get some feedback on the functionality and longevity of any of these visors.

I'd like to have some that are securely fastened and properly sealed while driving in the rain. I don't want stick-on ones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

I currently have the mugen visors on my car and I personally love them. The price on for the visors might be too high but the craftsmanship and durability (not to mention the looks too) cannot be compared. The easy installation only took me about an hour. I've purchased mine from Heeltoe at a discounted price by doing the "let's deal" on multiple purchase for one transaction.

Now, for the Honda and Weathertech visors, I dont have any knowledge about them. There are numerous posts about the different visors and it may help you decide. It really all comes down to preference and your budget.

Experience everything within your power!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 10:06 PM
rcy
Registered Member

I have the Weathertech on my 2006 MDX. They install in the rubber window weatherstripping channel (no adhesive at all). These are very secure. They also cut down on wind noise (which was getting worse with 410 000 kilometres on it). I specifically got them to reduce the wind noise, but like them so much that I"m going to get them for my 2005 TSX and my 2014 MDX. Install was a bit tricky, but take your time and don't force anything and it will all work out.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

weathertech shakes in my tacoma if i roll window all the way down, I have to leave it half down so there isn't a gap in channel.
Had both OEM and now mugen. Oem better if you smoke since its spaced out further from glass and you can crack window further down for air flow. I prefer mugen just because its closer to the glass but not at functional compared to oem IMO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement