Here are the steps how to step for replacement two CV joint axles
1. Start by disconnecting the battery, jacking up the vehicle and allowing some penetrating oil to soak into any retaining bolts.
2. Moving brake lines and other obstacles out of the way of wrenches is a good bet before beginning.
3. Loosening but not removing the strut top mounts and sway bar end link bushings can provide a bit more suspension travel for easier axle removal.
4. and remove the wheel side axle mounting bolts.
5. Separate the axle from the wheel. Do not allow the axle to hang from the transmission or differential. Oil seals could be damaged.arare
6. Gently pull, pry or otherwise liberate the axle from the transmission or differential. Do not bend axle seals. Be careful not to tear the transmission or differential oil seals.
7. The axle splines on the left show damage. Note the c-clip on both axles.
8. Don't forget to transfer any axle seals, ABS rings or other parts to the replacement axles.
9. Guide the replacement CV joint axle into place. Depending on the type of retainer, the axle should click firmly in place.
10. Always use the proper torque on the axle bolts. Check axle rotation. Reassemble dismantled components.