Chat Thread And Info For 2nd gen C/T Super Chargers - Page 2 - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-21-2015, 07:24 AM
Triple Platinum Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
I will be heading down on the 27th of this month to get my dyno tune so I will post before and after number.

To be honest I really don't have my hopes up of even cracking 250 whp with a basic kit.

27th of what month?

Are these the injectors you used?

2009-14 : 550cc Fuel Injectors | DeatschWerks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-21-2015, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
Staff: Rank 2
Admin
Marketplace
 photo 15_zps17d8f38c.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by feuss2 View Post
27th of what month?

Are these the injectors you used?

2009-14 : 550cc Fuel Injectors | DeatschWerks
Yes Sir..........just pay the extra money to get the plug and play clips. So you don't have to cut the stock injector wires to add the adapters for the new injectors.

I mean if you going to get some new injectors.

Remember to always give people Reputation points with "COMMENTS" or it does not count for good information and threads
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Triple Platinum Member

Garage

post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Admin
Marketplace
 photo 15_zps17d8f38c.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by feuss2 View Post
From where?
I saw them as a add on when you buy the injectors from Vit Vipers web site. So you can probably get them there or there has to be another place that sells them. You can even go directly to the people who sell the injectors and I am sure they can help.

Remember to always give people Reputation points with "COMMENTS" or it does not count for good information and threads
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

So did this go anywhere or did the tuning not work out? I'm supercharging mine and want to try and avoid as much downtime as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Admin
Marketplace
 photo 15_zps17d8f38c.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogenitz69 View Post
So did this go anywhere or did the tuning not work out? I'm supercharging mine and want to try and avoid as much downtime as possible

The tuning worked out great. If you want to get the most out of it get a full exhaust.

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The tuning worked out great. If you want to get the most out of it get a full exhaust.

What kind of numbers did it put out? You stayed with the standard pulley not the upgraded one
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

And are you sure a full exhaust would make that much of a difference? I think the single port exhaust is probably what's inhibiting the exhaust flow the most. I bet if the head was ported and a higher lift exhaust cam/more aggressive cams in general plus the stage 2 pulley and this set up would be hitting 300 to the wheels easy.
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Admin
Marketplace
 photo 15_zps17d8f38c.png

Standard pulley.......I think it was 230ish at the wheels. I had rv6 down pipe and high flow cat. When I got the tune I was told if I had a cat back also I could have been closer to 240-250 at the wheels.

post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 01:49 PM
Registered Member

Anybody here running a transmission cooler with a fan?

post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

First Post!!

So after looking at CT's website and some other aftermarket sellers it seems like there isn't a lot of love for the 2011+ TSX. Does anyone know the scoop there? I'd love to get a SC kit for my A/T 4 cylinder TSX. I'm not looking for crazy power because the car is a commuter. However, the extra punch that would come from a forced induction setup would be a blast on low traffic days.

I've contacted CT this morning, but based on their website offerings I'm not expecting a lot of help. What is the community doing to resolve this product gap? Has anyone taken one of the other kits and built some custom manifolds and pieces to Frankenstein a kit together?
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Registered Member

Okay mfers. Supercharger kit is installed but with one issue Im hoping an expert here can help me with....
Everything lined up amazingly. Got my 3.15 pulley installed, fresh new correct sized belt, etc,,, but what about fuel injectors??? The 800ccs I ordered with the kit seem too thin. Like the O-rings dont even touch the sides of the intake & even the 550ccs that came with the kit also dont seem to fit snuggly. Im at a loss here. Is there something else I am missing? Do the injectors go in a certain direction or do I need to swap out the O-rings or something? Stock injectors fit perfectly.... Help!!

post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-25-2018, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

Chiming in wayy late to see if anyone with a charged CU2 is still active. Bump, mofos!
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

Super late to the party here. Where can I even source a S/C kit these days? A lot of sites show them and they are either for earlier models (I drive a 2012) or they are not instock anymore?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement