Acura TSX Forum banner

2nd Gen Pic of Your TSX Right Now Thread

93K views 193 replies 59 participants last post by  CraigDM 
#1 ·
I know this is a knock off from the 1st gen picture thread but I did not see one for the 2nd gen TSX so maybe this can be as popular as the other thread. rrrrrrrrr6

Rules are a little different then the other as in you can post a picture of your car when ever you want. It does not have to be with in the hour. As long as you still have the car you can post it here. rrrrrrrrr6

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks I just thought since there was one for 1st gen. Why not have one for the 2nd gen to. It would be nice to see what people are doing with there 2nd gen cars as we'll :)

#6 ·
I have seen some pretty nice wagons, not just Acura but other ones to that look really good. I have thought about getting one before.

#8 ·

Just got my car last week :wiggle:and i just installed the yellow overlays on the foglight's today. I got them from Lamin-X if anyone's wondering.
One of the pics stopped working but congrats on the car it looks clean.

#24 ·
Very nice, what year is it and the V6 looks a lot different than the 2010 V4 I have. Good to see your motor I have not seen one before, looks like it would be hard to mod it ?

#32 ·
You might be thinking of someone else, as far as I know mine are just the stock wheels that came with the car.

#36 ·
Looks good, I need to get my sunroof limo tinted so the sun does not blind me when I have it just cracked open.

#43 ·
Nice painted is even better, I was not sure how a white one would look with just a black roof. I like it so it will have to be added to my list :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.