A real f'd up thing to do. - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 01:41 AM Thread Starter
Registered Member

A real f'd up thing to do.

Just read, and get your angerlevel through the roof.

Hate at it’s worst…A truly tragic event… The Chronicles… - A Honda Dedicated Blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 02:11 AM
n/a
TOTM 2012

Yeah I've seen this a while ago. There are some ****ed up people out there.......

CSL Style Spoiler Interest Thread:
https://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-ge...ml#post1537946

Hit me up for HIC roof spoilers!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 04:15 AM
Registered Member

not to sound like a complete d-bag..but do you ever wonder if the owner may have done something to do deserve this?

I mean I understand that its ****ed up, but did you see the damage list? thats rediculous. thats a lot of effort, lots of time, lots of risk...just to hate on someone.

People are calling it karma. Maybe the criminal will get what he deserves. Or maybe the bad guy just got what he deserved.

Dunno though, its sad that a nice car like that gets damaged like that.

R.I.P S2K

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 AM
n/a
TOTM 2012

From what I've read, he SEEMS like a nice guy but you may be right, he may have initiated it. Although a fully tuned s2k with ALL the works in a college dormitory parking lot will attract a lot of wanted as well as unwanted attention. Who knows, it's still ****ed up to do that type of shit.

CSL Style Spoiler Interest Thread:
https://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-ge...ml#post1537946

Hit me up for HIC roof spoilers!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 05:51 AM
fresh to death

Send a message via Yahoo to psyk0tic808
thats really fcuked up....it really pissed me off while reading this...i cant believe people in this world would do something like that....getting your car stollen or vandalized is one thing...but when is because of your religon or your beliefs, thats just fcuken wrong...
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Not JDM

Send a message via MSN to evertp1
regardless of IF he may have initiated it... this is ridiculous and way out of hand... ok so we all know what it takes to get our asses kicked, but what does it take to get your CAR what you put A LOT of time, money, sweat blood and tears into, for someone to do that to your car? And im sure more than one person is involved, so what would it take to get a bunch of people mad at you all at the same time to come together and damage your car? umm... i wonder

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.
-Robert G. Allen
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 09:25 AM
(: Daniel :)

Send a message via AIM to sortudo7
I believe in Karma but there is always the time when someone has to initiate it so I can see where you're coming from with the idea. HOWEVER, no matter how bad something may have been I see absolutely no need for such a horrible thing to do. Ignore the fact that it was done to his car, the main point seems they were attacking his religion which is by far way past the realms of a mere argument or prank gone too far. I hope they catch whoever did that to his car since that is something that must be addressed and dealt with. If I knew who did it I would tell him and not even want the money because I cannot stand racists/biggots/sexists etc and they should all be punished. That made my morning kinda heated, but no need to get so worked up over something that I have no control over...I just hope that guy finds the punk asses who did that to his property. Seems like it could've been worse so he can be viewed as lucky since they could've attacked him instead.

Sooooold
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Tofu

Regardless whether the owner of this car offended someone else or not. Retaliation by destroying personal property is not a civilized means of settling scores.

Bigotry and racism need to die NOW.

Engine: Hondata Reflash, Comptech IceBox
Suspension: Tein Basis, Ingalls Camber Kit
Interior: Mugen Short Shifter and Knob, Interior LEDs
Exterior: LED Back-up Lights, Tints
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortudo7 View Post
Seems like it could've been worse so he can be viewed as lucky since they could've attacked him instead.
This I must agree with. Regardless of the monetary value of the damage done to the car, the car is a material object that can be replaced (it sucks in this case that insurance is not helping with the extensive mods), whereas if they attacked him in person it may have turned out worst..
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

That's really, really, really bad...

2004 MR Auto TSX (Hondata! F5 Fujita Intake, Topspeed Header, Ingalls Rear Camber Kit, Progress Rear Sway Bar, 32% tint, LED Interior Lights, 10" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine PDX 600 W Amp)
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 12:49 AM
HONDATA FTW!

Send a message via AIM to Schmitzm1
Is Schmitzm1 gonna have to choke a b1tch?

No really though. My Springfield would see some action if someone did that to my car.

"If Honda made people, nobody would ever die."
04 CGP CL9 6MT
Hondata Reflash * Hondata IM Gasket * DIY Icebox * Tint * De-badge
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

I agree..the damage was excessive. but it was almost excessive to the point of crazy insane.

I must be naive when i think that someone could do that straight out of hate. Thats why it makes me wonder. Its like your risking to much just to steal a car, and vandalize it to that extreme.
Something in my gut says retaliation.

You guys say that this was out of line, but what IF what he did was out of line?

Is it still excessive? I could think of a few things that makes this a little less extreme.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Aloha Army

What people do when they have too much time on their hands. It could be worse.

"You test your limits by using the accelerator, brakes, and steering wheel. You don't push your limits by just opening your wallet."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

I feel bad but i would definatly expect this from fin with wrong ppl doing something very f uped. Honestly he had to do something to get it to the point. Question why the car well maybe cause it meant everything to him and the worst way to get him would be it. Honestly there is a saying "hit him where it hurts" for a reason. I think he is lucky he is still breathing and walking cause to pull something like that u need time and a big risk. I think taking someone's life would be easier and faster. I also think he is a step away from them doing something to him. I wish him luck.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-03-2009, 09:36 AM
*Metalhead*

Probably done out of pure jealousy.

2004 RYP S2000
Apexi VAFCII, K&N FIPK, Carbon Fiber Cooling Plate, PLM header, Berk HFC, Tanabe Medalion Touring exhaust, Swift Spec-R springs, Black Enkei RPF1's, 17x8/17x9, Dunlop Star Spec tires and black Work lugs.-220 tuned RWHP

2012 GM 370Z Touring/Sport w/Navi
K&N Typhoon intakes, Swift Spec-R springs, 20mm spacers all around

2010 CBP RDX
Hondata Reflashed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement