Steve E-Tunez.com - Acura TSX Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By shandalo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Steve E-Tunez.com

So this will be pretty short seeing how I typed up an entire review only to have it disappears and not post...

So anyway, I finally got the car all tuned with my current set of modifications:

07 6spd
Flashpro
50° vtc
Silicone intake arm
CT intake with AFE power filter
RBC intake manifold
P2R manifold gasket
Coolant bypass mod
Littlebo header 4-2-1
Custom 3" mandrel bent stainless single exit
"High flow" 400 cell cat
Vibrant ultra quiet
K tuned turn down

In short Steve is extremely detailed, patient, and skilled at what he does. Each revision you receive you are not only told what areas have been changed but you can also feel the difference between them.

As far as rev hang goes it's no existent almost feeling like it's a cable and not dbw anymore however with out any jerkiness or twitchiness.

Turnaround time is very quick and reasonable. It took about a week and a half to finish the tune, in which they do a MINIMUM of 7 revisions.

The price was very enticing at only $229.00 it was almost too good to be true. But look around on the web and you will see how far back his reputation and service goes.

So if your on the fence on who to tune your car or anything like that definitely don't hesitate to check Steve out and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Lastly the downside only is that you don't get a sheet of paper telling you your numbers so you can tell all your friends (not a big deal for me). However if you do need to see those numbers you can always use a e-dyno virtualdyno.net and as long as you punch in the proper info and are on a flat surface they are known to be within 2-4% of actual numbers...so that's what I did

239/196
I'll be going on a mustang to see how accurate it is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

This seems to be a regular occurrence after the tune! And the dash said 10miles left before I filled up. That's with 60% city driving and 40% highway.

I don't drive like a grandma and it REGULARLY sees redline! I can't say enough good things about Steve at E-Tunez.com

I never got this good of gas mileage when it was completely stock

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough draft View Post
This seems to be a regular occurrence after the tune! And the dash said 10miles left before I filled up. That's with 60% city driving and 40% highway.

I don't drive like a grandma and it REGULARLY sees redline! I can't say enough good things about Steve at E-Tunez.com

I never got this good of gas mileage when it was completely stock

Similar driving style here, not as heavily modified and I average about 24mpg on Hondata reflash... Impressive indeed.
Rough draft likes this.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2018, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandalo View Post
Similar driving style here, not as heavily modified and I average about 24mpg on Hondata reflash... Impressive indeed.
Yeah man its definitely a worthwhile investment getting tuned whether it with Steve at etunez or even littlebo it will be a night and day difference over the hondata

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement