The Flashpro Calibrations/Datalogs Thread - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 12-22-2011, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to b.r.i.a.n.
Post The Flashpro Calibrations/Datalogs Thread

it hasn't been made so far so i figured i'd start the thread. this well be the official flashpro calibrations/datalogs thread. in this thread people can share their calibrations and upload datalogs with any problems they may have. i or other members of the community would be more than happy to help.

to attach a calibration or a datalog, click the manage attachments button under additional options. look for the files and upload them. they will be attached to your reply.

to the mods, if we can make this thread a sticky i'd appreciate it. thanks in advance.

2003 Civic Si - 241 whp/166 tq - naturally aspirated - sold
2002 Grand Prix White S2000 - 234 whp/155 tq - E85 powered
2006 Milano Red TSX - daily driver
The b.r.i.a.n. tuning facebook fan page - click here to join

Last edited by Mayuga; 12-23-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Premium Club Member

Here is mine...wait have to edit file format
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to b.r.i.a.n.
looks like the hondata extensions aren't supported by the message board lol. can the mods add those file types under the attachment key?

2003 Civic Si - 241 whp/166 tq - naturally aspirated - sold
2002 Grand Prix White S2000 - 234 whp/155 tq - E85 powered
2006 Milano Red TSX - daily driver
The b.r.i.a.n. tuning facebook fan page - click here to join

post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Staff: Rank 2
Chief SuperModerator
Marketplace
TOTM 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.r.i.a.n. View Post
looks like the hondata extensions aren't supported by the message board lol. can the mods add those file types under the attachment key?
We're working on it.
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Registered Member

Vit from flashprotuning.com has uploaded the e-tune calibration he did for my car:

Comptech Icebox, HFC, TBS | FlashPro Tuning

2008 5AT, My mods are:
Comptech Icebox
RT-Cat
P2R Throttle Body Spacer
Throttle body coolant bypass
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-23-2012, 02:19 AM
cYn
Staff: Rank 2
Chief SuperModerator
Info Center / Car Care & DIY
TOTM 2014

NICE!

And Vit's calibration is totally different than mine. I did some comparison and the 07-Tuned calibration that comes with the flashpro kept the stock knock tables. That might be why people running that calibration were getting knocks. Vit's knock settings are waaay different. I might try this one out.

- Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Unknown
- I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
- The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars. - William Westmoreland
- Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die. - Herbert Hoover
- The secret recipe to great tasting food is hunger. - Unknown
- The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering. - Bruce Lee
- If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Isaac Newton
- Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards. - Unknown
- Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing. - Unknown
- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. - Unknown
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Registered Member

My base cals will pretty much never match the FlashPro ones. You should consider my base cals just one step closer to getting a tuned cal than the base cals that FlashPro comes with, but I still recommend you have a good tuner look over your tune and dial it in for you!
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-23-2012, 04:27 PM
flashprroooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cYn View Post
NICE!

And Vit's calibration is totally different than mine. I did some comparison and the 07-Tuned calibration that comes with the flashpro kept the stock knock tables. That might be why people running that calibration were getting knocks. Vit's knock settings are waaay different. I might try this one out.
word, i'm gonna DL this when i get home and load it up.

2007 NBP 5AT
Euro-R | Huper Optik | Mugen | Tein | Progress | Ingalls | Comptech/CT-Engineering | Unorthodox Racing | P2R | Random Technology | Hondata | Alutec | Ex.-Tanabe |
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Premium Club Member

Anyone else having upload issues with the new cal from VitViper? I copied and pasted a`ll the tables over to the base AT calibration....still not able to upload. About 7 seconds in it just stops after cycling in the auto tranny. I changed all the knock tables, cam angles...everything. Anyone get this Cal working in an AT yet?
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
flashprroooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pson View Post
Anyone else having upload issues with the new cal from VitViper? I copied and pasted a`ll the tables over to the base AT calibration....still not able to upload. About 7 seconds in it just stops after cycling in the auto tranny. I changed all the knock tables, cam angles...everything. Anyone get this Cal working in an AT yet?
why are you copying and pasting vs. loading the cal in FP and just flashing your ecu?

2007 NBP 5AT
Euro-R | Huper Optik | Mugen | Tein | Progress | Ingalls | Comptech/CT-Engineering | Unorthodox Racing | P2R | Random Technology | Hondata | Alutec | Ex.-Tanabe |
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Premium Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnkdoex View Post
why are you copying and pasting vs. loading the cal in FP and just flashing your ecu?
Well cause, it was only way for the stock 6mt calibration to work on my Auto. I would need to use an AT base cal and copy all the tables from stock 6mt cal to the new base cal for the automatic.
post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 02:49 PM
flashprroooooo!!!

Quote:
Well cause, it was only way for the stock 6mt calibration to work on my Auto. I would need to use an AT base cal and copy all the tables from stock 6mt cal to the new base cal for the automatic.
but isn't it for an AT?

2007 NBP 5AT
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Premium Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnkdoex View Post
but isn't it for an AT?
No, he posted a heavy modded one for the TSX 5AT, but I am stock with a drop in K&N. He made one for the TSX 6MT and said you can copy & paste the tables into an AT TSX calibration shell. However, I am not able to get past the Tranny piece during flashing making me think I copied to many tables values over.
post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 05:02 PM
flashprroooooo!!!

Quote:
No, he posted a heavy modded one for the TSX 5AT, but I am stock with a drop in K&N. He made one for the TSX 6MT and said you can copy & paste the tables into an AT TSX calibration shell. However, I am not able to get past the Tranny piece during flashing making me think I copied to many tables values over.
oh, ok. nevermind. haha. sorry.

2007 NBP 5AT
post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
It might be because the stock AT fuel and ignition table cam angles dont match with his tuned one. the stock one has intervals at 0, 10, 20, 30 and 40 degrees where the tuned one has intervals at 0, 10, 25, 40, and 50 degrees. if you copy and paste table to table, youll end up with a very different calibration.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement