Transmission slip and high rpm - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Transmission slip and high rpm

Hey everyone I need some help. I have a 09 tax, since lately I've notice I was losing power. Then after that I notice it would cry out loud and rev to high rpm like 4000 before changing into 4th gear. Then lately it wont go into forth it would just rev to high rpm and make knocking sounds and then the check engine light starts to blink and shortly after the car sont accelerate even when I'm pressing gas. I have to stop, turn it off and on back then it's good again but whenever I rev to 4000 rpm it's just revving out and fights to change gear from 3rd to forth. Sometimes it hesitates as if the gas is running out. I need help because these mechanics cant give me a good solution and I dont want to waste money on transmission if it's not it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura TSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode