Mannyís CGP build - Acura TSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

Mannyís CGP build

Whatís up guys, Iíve been lurking here for a while looking at all the builds. I purchased my 06 CGP TSX 6spd last year around May from a one owner with 140k miles. Iíve been wanting one ever since I saw my friends Angelís CGP tsx. Since Iíve had it Iíve bought a couple things for it and will be updating this thread as much as I can. Pictures to follow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Registered Member

test

Last edited by Lacky271; 03-20-2019 at 11:34 AM. Reason: double post
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
Registered Member

When I first brought it home, the only bad thing on the car is the hood the clear is completely gone and desperately needs to be repainted.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Registered Member

pics

Ok finally go the pics upload down. Continuing my last post after i brought it home i went ahead and replaced the after market matts it came with, with new oem all weather matts and all the preventative maintenance .
Before

After

Shortly after ordered some Mugen visors from King Motorsports and new oem fd2 knob form ICB

Drove the car up to Pismo Beach from San Diego to ride some quads and was able to drive on the beach and get a pic the drive up made me like the car even more gave me no hiccups at all

My buddy Angel had a complete set of Euro R interior that he had gotten form Mayuga's TSX and he was nice enough to hold them for me until i was ready to purchase them. I didn't have a truck so i stripped my interior and drove up with just my driver seat to pick up the seats.

Installed and ready to drive back

A local importer that had some euro r headlights for sale so i went to go check them and came back with two sets one for me and one for Angel's tsx

Found a good deal on some K20 R red valve covers so i picked them up to replace my stock one

Picked a K-Tuned shifter box from Tony Jackson who is pretty active on here and have been following his thread for a while. Also added a Battlecraft Hyper teardrop shift knob

One of my friends parted out his Mugen SI I was able to get the the wheels off it they aren't in the best shape and i will get them refinished before putting them on the car

My first impulse buy of 2019 was some front and rear euro r lips that I found on facebook forums

Decided to throw it on the front lip mismatched

My last and most recent purchase and probably my favorite part I've bought so far for this car a Mugen grill

The car has other stuff that I forgot to take pics off like Tein street basics for a nice drop also some PCI compliance bushings, TL type s rear sway bar ,Ingalls rear arms i'm probably forgetting some stuff but i think that is it for now

The car sits like this as of today
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Nice, lots of good mods already!

2004 NHBP TSX 6-speed non-navi with 335,000 miles and counting
Build Thread: https://goo.gl/rTAMlj
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Looking good, Manny!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement