Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Just bought my 6 speed ‘09 with just 95k after a long search for the car in both a manual and not trashed (I live in Utah, where they’re hard to come by). I’m looking to make some low profile cosmetic upgrades to enhance the appearance in a subtle way, such as a roof spoiler, low profile rear spoiler, front lip kit, visors, etc. I’ve seen a variety of products and even larger variety of prices out there. Being kinda new to this, I’m looking for a point in the right direction, in terms of reliable online stores and such.

Bottom line question is: what sources do you guys trust for this kinda stuff? Any help is much appreciated. Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys! Just bought my 6 speed ‘09 with just 95k after a long search for the car in both a manual and not trashed (I live in Utah, where they’re hard to come by). I’m looking to make some low profile cosmetic upgrades to enhance the appearance in a subtle way, such as a roof spoiler, low profile rear spoiler, front lip kit, visors, etc. I’ve seen a variety of products and even larger variety of prices out there. Being kinda new to this, I’m looking for a point in the right direction, in terms of reliable online stores and such.

Bottom line question is: what sources do you guys trust for this kinda stuff? Any help is much appreciated. Cheers!
As its been two years I doubt you are still looking/have already found this site. But I find Heeltoeauto is good. Also I have an identical car with 106k and I just got it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts