Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Ahhh you beat me to it! My buddy picked up his FR-S yesterday and we were going to do a photoshoot tomorrow with my car haha

·
:)
647 Posts
Great photos!

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
nice shots! Are those VS-KF's on your TSX? I was wondering how those would look on a TSX. Do you have any sideshots?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea its something similar.

those pics near mt diablo? i like the location.
It's actually inbetween vallejo and fairfield if you know where that is. Maybe a good 20 minutes from concord

Ahhh you beat me to it! My buddy picked up his FR-S yesterday and we were going to do a photoshoot tomorrow with my car haha
haha!

mend, do you offer photo shoots? still drooling over these shots.
I can offer if you're somewhat local lol

nice shots! Are those VS-KF's on your TSX? I was wondering how those would look on a TSX. Do you have any sideshots?
It's actually not my tsx, but a friend's. I wasn't able to get a sideshot as the sun was already setting but lemme see what I have

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
It's actually inbetween vallejo and fairfield if you know where that is. Maybe a good 20 minutes from concord

I can offer if you're somewhat local
ah so something like American Canyon? I used to work at Vallejo Kaiser. maybe we can pull Jerick out from hibernation!

I'm still looking to arrange the first shoot of my car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ah so something like American Canyon? I used to work at Vallejo Kaiser. maybe we can pull Jerick out from hibernation!

I'm still looking to arrange the first shoot of my car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Haha I have actually been trying to get a shoot with Jerrick as well lol but the laziness always hits me. Maybe when the weather gets a little bit more consistent we can get something going

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.