Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the guys who have the 04/05 Euro R front lip, are any of you using OEM Acura fog lights? If so, did you get genuine JDM fog light bezels or did you get them to work with aftermarket/eBay fog light bezels? I ask because I just picked up some eBay bezels but I can't mount my OEM fogs on them. The holes are off and the mechanism for aiming the lights is different too.

Here's a pic of my OEM fog.

Here's a pic I found of the eBay ones.

Does anyone have a pic of the back of a genuine JDM fog bezel?

·
Registered
972 Posts
For all the guys who have the 04/05 Euro R front lip, are any of you using OEM Acura fog lights? If so, did you get genuine JDM fog light bezels or did you get them to work with aftermarket/eBay fog light bezels? I ask because I just picked up some eBay bezels but I can't mount my OEM fogs on them. The holes are off and the mechanism for aiming the lights is different too.

Here's a pic of my OEM fog.

[/IMG]

Here's a pic I found of the eBay ones.

Does anyone have a pic of the back of a genuine JDM fog bezel?
Post additional photos from different angles of the back of the OEM fog light - particularly left and right sides. Looks like there might be a way to rig it onto the eBay/Depo bezel.

omg tsx did a guide somewhere here on the forums he just gutted the oem ones

i have spares plastic bezels if you want them to practice on
Only possible using the eBay/Depo fog lights. The OEM TSX bezel is not compatible with the Euro-R front lip.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
You can modify for it to fit. I have seen countless people do it.
I think wong05tsx did a write-up on it?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies everyone. I know about wong05tsx's setup but if I'm not mistaken, he's using both the eBay bezels and fog lights. I'm looking to keep my OEM fog lights but they don't fit with the eBay bezels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts