Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this ? the reason I ask is because there's an abundance of front lips for the OEM TSX bumper. with that said the 06-08 seems to just not have the same support from the aftermarket community so I'm looking for ways to maybe have some options out there for the community.

Im also thinking about maybe other Honda front lips that maybe might fit with slight modification. I just happen to have an abundance of EG parts lol I guess Ill start with those

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know there different what I'm asking is has anyone tried. to see how close or haw far the fitment is.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry, I misunderstood your thread. I wouldn't be of any help with what you're asking, but judging by the lips' shapes, I would safely assume that they would be pretty far off.

Hopefully someone else can chime in, good luck!

·
instagram:emseecoy
1,337 Posts
I havent seen individuals do 04-05 lips on the later models, but i have seen vice versa. for example, there is one guy who successfully modified a 06 aspec front lip onto a 04 bumper.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I havent seen individuals do 04-05 lips on the later models, but i have seen vice versa. for example, there is one guy who successfully modified a 06 aspec front lip onto a 04 bumper.
I thought I read a post that someone did that the reason I ask is because I have seen some lips for the 04-05 that don't move all the way up the front bumper like the OEM Honda one basically they just screw in on the ends and hang off in the middle I'll post a picture for reference.

These Pictures are purely for reference.

These don't look to difficult to maybe fit. I know there others out there but there is a selection of maybe 10 different styles for the 04-05 as the 06-08 has maybe 3 or 4 that are worth even looking at.

I say this as purely front lips I know there are front bumper options but noting out there to me is actually appealing only a certain few but the cost is really high. I want to spend no more than 500 but cant seem to find a lip out there for that price. I actually am looking for the Accord Tourer Type S lip but cannot locate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think with a slight cut n mod it be able to fit cause I was gonna buy a cheap 04-05 lip n mod it to c if it fit..so if I do end up doing it I'll post it up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts