Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That many? 馃槀

Registered
Purchased a TSX with technology package for the wife in 2013 and is still the owner. Has about 35k miles on her.

The car. 馃槅

Registered
I鈥檓 not technically the original owner, but my 2004 TSX was originally owned by my parents. So it has been in the same family since new. Has 96,000 miles on it right now. Great car!

Registered
2007 TSX
6MT
NBP / Black
Non-Navi
222k miles
Almost completely stock. Just intake and radio/sub.
Clear coat on the roof is gone and the hood and trunk are starting to go

Registered
<waves> Got my '07 TSX July 2007 and don't plan on ever getting rid of it. I'm only at about 76k (I've mostly worked from home鈥 so most of my miles are cross country a couple times). Mostly stock except rotors and cat-back. About to lose my cat-shield for the 2nd time too :LOL: (debating using hose clamps or just going without鈥 will depend on when I get under and see if anything else up there has a hole in it :p ). Have to take care of a little rust starting in a rear quarter too鈥 damn midwestern winters鈥

-
2nd owner here, bought it in late 2008.

We still love our TSX, minimal mods (in signature) since it's wifey's car. Now her summer car.
We bought a cheapo Honda HRV for winter driving, ski trips.
We haven't driven the TSX in the winter for many years now.
Trying to keep the miles as low as possible, currently at 151000km/94000miles.

Needs the hood repainted from rock chips and needs the rear bumper painted from wifey's backing up skills!
No plans to sell it.

Minimal issues over the years. Mostly still original.

Still looking for a cheap 2007-08 manual trans ECU for FlashPro. :)
I do have 2007-08 auto trans ECU but still hoping for a manual trans ECU.
The 2007-08 auto trans ECU's are a dime a dozen.

Registered
2004 6MT 180K mostly highway, bought it from my parents. Still going strong, biggest expense has been minor body work from fender-benders.

Registered
2008 AT with 250k miles. Runs great but now I mostly use it on the weekends as I have a newer 2nd car. Love the car, I don't plan on getting rid of it. No major issues with it so far, always trying to stay ahead with the maintenance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts