Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting this here to warn anyone who will ever be interested in this. I thought about this catback just because of its attractively cheap price. I did a sh*t ton of research and barely found anything. Eventually i found a video.

I don't know if that will work but just search DUAL 4.5"TIP MUFFLER CATBACK and its the first one. Make your own choices but this video kept me from buying it, thankfully. Hopefully this post might save someone from making a mistake i almost made.

But if you still like it don't let my opinion change your mind.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Putting this here to warn anyone who will ever be interested in this. I thought about this catback just because of its attractively cheap price. I did a sh*t ton of research and barely found anything. Eventually i found a video.

I don't know if that will work but just search DUAL 4.5"TIP MUFFLER CATBACK and its the first one. Make your own choices but this video kept me from buying it, thankfully. Hopefully this post might save someone from making a mistake i almost made.

But if you still like it don't let my opinion change your mind.
Thank a lot Man U really saved me. This was the type of sound I didn’t want on my car, and good thing I saw this video because I was about to buy it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts