·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
very nice NHB TSX, what rims are those?:cool:

Also, welcome to the club, TSX_K24.:wavey:

·
tsx gonne :(
52 Posts
dammm nice pics mang what kinda exhaust is that??i need the body kit asap and the spoiler

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Wow, lol, thats all I have to say, Absolutly Georgous car, um few quick things, how much did those Rims Set ya back, What Kinda Wax u using, and whats the Drop,

Nice to see a really well maintained NHB, Congrats!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Nice ride! :thumbsup:

BTW, it's NBP not NHB. ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
HondaMan said:
Nice ride! :thumbsup:

BTW, good to see people saying NHB not NBP. ;)

Yup :grinno: I agree, All the pics look great but what's with that last one, doesn't look right, not sure why

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
Yup :grinno: I agree, All the pics look great but what's with that last one, doesn't look right, not sure why

I hate to say it Memphis but that ride looks ps'd to me. Check out the driver's front wheel and tire..... :squint: Not sure but it looks good either way.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Nah the rest of em look good, but that last ones Totally Photoshop, Were you planning the car out or something dude?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
Nah the rest of em look good, but that last ones Totally Photoshop, Were you planning the car out or something dude?
Maybe he lowered it for that pic. :donno:

It's already pretty low and on huge wheels. How is the ride quality with it like that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
HAHAHA.... you guys guessed right on the last picture, it is photoshop work. I think its a pretty dang good photo chop. Had to see what the wheels where gonna look like before i dropped 3G's on them.

The car is lowered any where from 2" to 2.75" and the ride quality is top notch with the tanabe coilover suspension. When you ride in the car you can barely tell by how well it rides thats its been lowered.

The exhaust system on the car is a Tanabe SM Hyper exhaust. Again another well made product from tanabe. Excellent fit an finish and the exhaust tone is perfect. Not loud at all... very subtle yet noticable.

The Polish and wax that i use is the Meguires Professional line, that stuff works excellent on black cars.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
looks good TSX_k24! Mine is black too... I just put on some of that new Dupont Teflon wax, it works great too! BTW I like those rims

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
TSX_k24 said:
HAHAHA.... you guys guessed right on the last picture, it is photoshop work. I think its a pretty dang good photo chop. Had to see what the wheels where gonna look like before i dropped 3G's on them.

The car is lowered any where from 2" to 2.75" and the ride quality is top notch with the tanabe coilover suspension. When you ride in the car you can barely tell by how well it rides thats its been lowered.

The exhaust system on the car is a Tanabe SM Hyper exhaust. Again another well made product from tanabe. Excellent fit an finish and the exhaust tone is perfect. Not loud at all... very subtle yet noticable.

The Polish and wax that i use is the Meguires Professional line, that stuff works excellent on black cars.
i'm very interested in getting an exhaust system that pretty much doesn't make any noise, until above 3K RPM. would you say that describes the Tanabe SM Hyper exhaust?
at idol, does it seem stock?
power gains?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spyguy said:
i'm very interested in getting an exhaust system that pretty much doesn't make any noise, until above 3K RPM. would you say that describes the Tanabe SM Hyper exhaust?
at idol, does it seem stock?
power gains?
Yes that describes the Tanabe exhaust pretty well. At idol u really cant hear that the car is running (ie. like the stock exhaust). Once you get up in the higher RPM range the exhaust has a even, level tone and what i mean by that is, some exhausts keep getting louder the higher you go up in the RPM range where as the tanabe doesnt do that. As far a power gains i personally havent ran it on a dyno nor have a found anything on the web that states power numbers...sorry. So anyway if your looking for nice fit finish and a good sound then i recommend the tanabe.

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
TSX_k24 said:
Yes that describes the Tanabe exhaust pretty well. At idol u really cant hear that the car is running (ie. like the stock exhaust). Once you get up in the higher RPM range the exhaust has a even, level tone and what i mean by that is, some exhausts keep getting louder the higher you go up in the RPM range where as the tanabe doesnt do that. As far a power gains i personally havent ran it on a dyno nor have a found anything on the web that states power numbers...sorry. So anyway if your looking for nice fit finish and a good sound then i recommend the tanabe.
whats the rpm range you begin to hear it?
is it annoying if you're cruising at 80mph?
i have a 325is with a super loud exhaust, and i hate it, especially for long distance cruising.

thanks in advance.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Nice rims man~...I like the mesh style....
damn your car is clean~

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
spyguy said:
whats the rpm range you begin to hear it?
is it annoying if you're cruising at 80mph?
i have a 325is with a super loud exhaust, and i hate it, especially for long distance cruising.

thanks in advance.
Umm ide have to say its around 3k to 4k RPM's. Its kinda hard to tell cause when you floor it you hear the CAI over the exhaust note. Also when your crusing on the highway theres only a slight hum... nothing thats annoying at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts