Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about 3 months ago I started looking for a low mileage TSX. I lucked out and after about a month I found this beaut in Northern, Va. It was owned by an older couple who barely drove it, and I instantly fell in love. In the 8 years that they owned it, they only managed to put a little over 5,000 miles on it each year. So i payed to have it shipped out here to Colorado, and I've been happy with my purchase since day one.

04' 6MT
43,000 miles
Satin Silver Metallic
Ebony Interior
Non-Navi

I've done a few mods thus far, as I'm sure everyone will notice,
If there are any meets in Colorado, Hit me up! :Woot:

View attachment 9607
View attachment 9608

·
Registered
550 Posts
very nice ride bro. that thing is clean for 9 years old WOW.

im an old geezer in south aurora.

let me know if you ever need help with mods.

i am looking for someone to help me install a downpipe on my wagon too LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very nice ride bro. that thing is clean for 9 years old WOW.

im an old geezer in south aurora.

let me know if you ever need help with mods.

i am looking for someone to help me install a downpipe on my wagon too LOL
Haha, We'll I live over by Buckley AFB in Aurora, so if you ever need a hand send me a pm. I'd be glad to help.

Wow I have the same car but mine has a few more miles on it. We haven't had a CO tsx meet in awhile. Hopefully someone will set something up for spring.
Sweet, it seems like theres 4 of us alone on this thread, we should set something up for spring time.

Colorado here. Car looks nice. good find. :)

Still have the stock knob? I have been looking for one.
Yea, I do still have the stock knob, shoot me a pm.
I'm sure we could work something out.

Thanks everyone, I'll probably throw my build thread up here soon, along w/ a few more pictures.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
^^ I just hollowed out my stock air box, removed the resonator, did a k&n drop in filter and a 06TB and this car is super fun. You really do not need to spend a ton to get these cars felling great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got rid of the cat (Megan racing test pipe), K&N CAI, Hondata Reflash, DC Header, and its WAY better.

But now I wanna go Flash Pro, Cams, and work my way to turbo. LOL.

[EDIT] Who is that from Corsport? I remember someone posting an MR TSX for sale a while ago...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh, and I probably should have shared this on the forum. But I remember you could only find one brand test pipe on this forum? But that same company sells the same test pipe for the 2.4 Accord, as well as the TSX. So naturally I found a test pipe on eBay for an 03+ 2.4L Accord, and it fit like a glove.

Just in case anyone was looking into something like that. ;)

·
Registered
550 Posts
anyone into a mod party this saturday.....need to install my downpipe and need a hand with that/

supposed to be high fifties. I have a garage and lots of hand tools.

if you have a 2nd gen I even have the serive manuals/

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I got rid of the cat (Megan racing test pipe), K&N CAI, Hondata Reflash, DC Header, and its WAY better.

But now I wanna go Flash Pro, Cams, and work my way to turbo. LOL.

[EDIT] Who is that from Corsport? I remember someone posting an MR TSX for sale a while ago...

Its remy, I no longer work at corsport, But want to keep the cred i have on here as I still own my tsx. I asked the mods 3 times to change my name with no lucks :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.