Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miles: 152,XXX
Price: 8500
Title Type: Clear
Activities: Daily Beater
Smoked In?: No
Picture Included In Message: Box? (MUST have one picture minimum or thread will be deleted): Yes
The Bad: Just a few blemishes here and there. Other than that it is extremely clean!
The Good: Cold AC Sunroof/Moonroof Heated seats Black leather, no rips or stains. Original Manuals. etc, etc.
Well I just sold my most recent TSX and came across another one! This one is even better, with black interior. The vehicle current miles on the odometer which is original miles. No leaks, ticks or anything whatsoever. The vehicle is mechanically sound and is in pristine condition.

I REALLY want to trade this for a WRX+Cash on my end, I am located in NC. If you have any questions please ask away!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey dude i know your looking for a wrx but i still wanted to make u an offer . i have a 97 civic hatchback fresh off white paint , 98 gsr motor with 2000 b16 tranny wire tuck aem fuel rail fuel pressue regulator and other goodies let me know if your intersted .....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PMs have been replied to. Please email me at [email protected] which will direct you straight to my cell phone.

BTW this is my third TSX and I will conclude the following information from past experiences.

-This TSX DOES NOT have the oil consumption issue (Thank goodness)

-The APP sensor recently went dead, was replaced two weeks ago

-The electrical motor on the damn drivers seat went out. I ended up shooting the damn thing and burnt it. So, I bought another one from a junk yard. Still looks the same, black ebony leather.

-The drivers side acutator is dead LOL. What a surprise.

-The "high" light on the heated seats is out. However, both high and low heated seats still work.

-Warped rotors, recently replaced a month ago.

-No grinds in the tranny, at any RPM.

I will answer any questions and even do a video walk though for those whom are willing to travel out of state. That being said, price is negotiable.

Again, my email is [email protected]

I will usually respond really quickly.

Have a nice day!

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts