Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys. im new to this site. i have a 04 tsx automatic and started having a problem with my tsx . just got home the other today from work and i had locked my car doors with my viper pager alarms. had no problem with it until i had got back inside started car up and my dash lights was blinking on and off. while engine was running. i killed the engine and took the key out the ignition. light on dash was still blinking. my headlights and tail lights was blinking on/off as well. i had unplug the battery for a few hours. reconnect it and still had same problem with dash light blinking. if anybody ran to a similar problem please let me know and how can i fix this problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tsx problem

i disconnected my pager alarm. redid my ground wires and changed the battery. still have the same problem. when i hook the battery back up. the lights inside dash/radio and exterior light still blinking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tsx problem

i had started messing with my car a little more. i put my battery back in car. lights starting blinking on and off again. after a bout 5min it will stop. until i start the car up and it would blink again. i found out my fuse box under the hood is making a noise. got another fuse box on order right now. hopefully that would be the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.