Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS is a 2004 TSX Navigation unit with DVD player and GPS antenna. I was going to convert my non-navi to navi but I'm going in a different direction.

It comes the all the pigtails. You will just have to run the corresponding wires. I don't have the navi DVD disc or the lcd that goes on the top.
Price Drop, I need this gone

Pics of the unit connected:

Utilizes the same plugs. The female plug in the middle of the two green plugs is where the navigation unit connects to:

Same FM antenna and radio connections

$400 Shipped

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK I got some bad news for those who just want to use this as a radio. It works but without the navi computer that goes in the trunk you will not see any image on the screen.

I made a vid that I will upload tomorrow.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes it does. I will rename the title of the thread. Even though the navi unit is a dvd player it doesn't play dvd directly without you hacking the system. It is the brain of the display. In the vid I don't have it connected since it requires a bit more work interms of the wiring.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I'm very interested in this setup. Unfortunately I'm as poor as I can be at this moment but if you do have this later on (chances are you won't since it is quite a deal) then I will grab it off you. But for now...

Free bump!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.