Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a TSX for my wife...I have looked everywhere to confirm something that will swing my decision on this.
The dealer informed me that the TSX is limited to 15000 brought into the US per model year. Is this true?
Thanks in advance....I really want to get this car for her, and this factoid will push me to the undeniable affirmattive.
Thanks

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
wineguydfw said:
I am looking at buying a TSX for my wife...I have looked everywhere to confirm something that will swing my decision on this.
The dealer informed me that the TSX is limited to 15000 brought into the US per model year. Is this true?
Thanks in advance....I really want to get this car for her, and this factoid will push me to the undeniable affirmattive.
Thanks
Definately not true... Numbers for the 04 model has allready passed 20000, maybe even 25000, cars (based on VIN numbers). Don't get tricked into paying more for the car because of that number... I kinda got duped into paying MSRP because of that. The 15000 was just a target for them and of course they've surpassed it this year. Either way, the TSX is a really nice car with alot of standard options..and not to mention it's clean and sexy interior, and exterior. Hope this helps and welcome to the site!! :wavey:

·
Registered
17 Posts
We've had ours for a year now. It has been an awesome experience, I still find myself staring at it a bit after parking. I've had a couple of very minor rattles in my driver's side door (others have had the same in the early roll out), but the customer service I've had has been phenomenal. The dealer took care of these without questioning my judgement whatsoever. I've been dealing with Honda for 10 years now, and have been fortunate to experience excellent service... even on my civic. Barrie Acura (Barrie, ON Canada) has exceeded my expectations. Afterall, this is what you should be getting with a luxury class vehicle, is it not. Go out and get one. If they don't budge on price, negotiate some free accessories in the list price (i.e. tint, chip guard, lock nuts)... it costs them less and you full price on things you should get anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts