Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im letting go of my beauty, pearl white tan leather interior, no navi, 2004 aspec tsx 6s manuel. Currently has 111k i do oil changes every 3k mobil 1 synthetic. I never raced or dragged race this car, i had this car as my nice looking family car. I have invested a grip of money on her, like for example the car has an upgraded computer called hondata k pro that, it self ran me about 2200$ it has skunk2 coilovers(not cut springs) has both front and back camber kits and the front has control arms, it has An upgraded strut and sway bar. Also has lot of little things extra. For looks it stands on Rays Volk wheels genuine 18s matt balck gt-u discontinued back in 2008. I put the honda accord euro r grill and badges has front jdm accord headlights, Aspec genuine honda lip kit and visors + lip trunk wing removable. I was into the Jdm scene and i did go Eibach which is the biggest honda meet in the west coast. The reason why im selling her is because we are in the process of buying a home and want to buy new furniture. this car is originally from california it has been in el paso for about a year i hardly drive it everything works great and has no check engine lights. Serious buyers only and no lo ballers this is a nice acura and the value for acuras dont depreciate like hondas but they last the same.:eek:hsnap: asking 13500 im from el paso texas 79935 thank you if you want pics hit me up 9154331527 ill try to rmeneber to get on this thread rather you call or text thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.