Acura TSX Forum banner

04 TSX rims with falken azenis tires

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  mrhype1 
#1 ·
im selling a set of mint condition tsx rims with falken azenis tires. tires still have anywhere from 85-90 % left on them. ill even throw in a extra 5th rim that has no tire. just as a spare. im looking for someone locally so they can see this in person. im in SF california. im asking 550.00 obo

email me at youngmijoey@tmail.com or aim me at vecspeed12.

thanks

#6 ·
i have 2 sets of rims and tires for sale.

- a set of champ white jdm 16inch itr rims with bridgestone potenza tires re010s. the tires are 215/45/16 with about 70 percent tread left. 2 have slight camber wear. not bad at all. the rims itself have minor blemishes and one has a little bit of scratches. very minor. has all "H' centercaps

- a set of 17inch tsx rims in mint condition with falken azenis tires 225/45/17 with about 80 percent tread left. rims are in mint condition and have all the centercaps. i will throw in a 5th wheel since it has scratches on it.

im willing to trade for other sets of rims.. and cash. or cash. or any type of offers. 4 or 5 lug.

you can aim me at vecspeed12 or email me at youngmijoey@tmail.com

heres the 5th wheel

#7 ·
vecspeed12 said:
- a set of champ white jdm 16inch itr rims with bridgestone potenza tires re010s. the tires are 215/45/16 with about 70 percent tread left. 2 have slight camber wear. not bad at all. the rims itself have minor blemishes and one has a little bit of scratches. very minor. has all "H' centercaps
Can't see any images of this, can you attach and post them up instead? If they're what I think they are ... I might have a buyer for you. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.