Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated with my JL 13W6V2 with custom box and JL 500/1. Both hit very clean and nicely. I have pics below, and a youtube video I made right before I got it uninstalled today.

Shot at 2012-06-08

$375 for the Sub with the box.
$275 for the Amp.
EVERYTHING COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX

2004 TSX OEM grill painted black. Easy swap for the OEM, makes it look a lot cleaner. Takes about 5 minutes. The top strip needs to be repainted from rock chips which might be $5-10. The main part is 100% clean.

$80 for the Grill

I also have a Tein Flex Coilovers for sale, I bought them with 15k miles on them, and I put around 20k on them. They're still on my car, but I just found out I'm moving out to New York for school so I want to return my car back to stock. I'm located in Irvine, and got these installed at Evasive Motorsports. They install them for $100, which is a great deal. I will probably get them taken off soon.

Asking $800.

·
Registered
273 Posts
How much are you selling the Coils? I live in Houston area. Pm me man thanks

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
did you need a stock grill back? or is it 80 straight up for the grill and trim? and what color was your tsx? cause I have a NHBP and wondering if it will match that well. Thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Coils and my sub are the things I miss most on my car. lol.. shit drives like a 4x4 without them! wtf. I had super street's before these, so I don't remember how the car drove stock.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts