Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got a 2004 tsx passed down to me from my dad about two months ago, 227,000 km. A few things have already been done to it- Comptech Icebox, DC headers, vibrant catback, and short shifter. I do have some plans in the future to eventually get some coilovers and rims but money is pretty tight right now because i'm 16 working part time. Right now i'm looking at the tein sbs, and for my price range they do look like the best bang for buck but if you have other reccomendations I would greatly appreciate it. I feel very lucky to have a TSX for my first car and I plan to cherish it for many years to come! :)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome, if I were you I would start saving money before dumping it into mods. At almost 230kms you should have money put away for maintenance/repairs. These cars are pretty reliable but you never know what life will throw at you!

Are you on the original clutch?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, if I were you I would start saving money before dumping it into mods. At almost 230kms you should have money put away for maintenance/repairs. These cars are pretty reliable but you never know what life will throw at you!

Nope, it was replaced around 140. Yeah ill admit i was fairly gung-ho on the mods, but it all depends on how much money I have saved up by the end of the summer.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
:tu:

·
Registered
125 Posts

Great advice !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts