Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there does anyone knows if the 05 rsx deck lid spoiler will fit a 2004 tsx. I just seen the wing and it looks pretty sick. Planning on installing that on my if it does fit.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Yes, it will fit but to be serious. No it won't fit right, the boot lid design is completely different. You can't swap aero parts around between the DC5 and CL9.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info. The reason why i decide to use that wing is because it looks so much like the wing on the a-spec tsx. I ask around a few dealers and they told me that they dont make that wing for the car. But the funny thing is i have seen it on the a-spec tsx. weird isnt it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
shadowlegz said:
thanks for the info. The reason why i decide to use that wing is because it looks so much like the wing on the a-spec tsx. I ask around a few dealers and they told me that they dont make that wing for the car. But the funny thing is i have seen it on the a-spec tsx. weird isnt it.
You've either seen pics of the Sema showcar or pics of people that have purchased the M3 knockoff lip on eBay. It's unpainted, but even with paint should come in less than $200. It's not quite as agressive as the Acura proto lip though.......

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
shadowlegz said:
Hi there does anyone knows if the 05 rsx deck lid spoiler will fit a 2004 tsx. I just seen the wing and it looks pretty sick. Planning on installing that on my if it does fit.
i also really like the look of the rsx deck lid spoiler.. :ben:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts